Chapter 1: Attention and Awkwardness

Aria rushed to door of the cafe and ran to the private part of the cafe, she gingerly sat down on one of the tables and looked at the window. There was James Carstairs--Andrew Navarra. She sighed dreamily and continued to glance at him.

Suddenly, her friends rushed inside, laughing their hearts out. They saw her gazing at the boy in the car and grabbed her. They squeezed her cheeks and took her glasses while calling him. "Hey! Look here!" They called. "Come on, she's so beautiful!" They chanted while laughing.

Lucky for the girl, he didn't look and they let go of her. Aria huffed. "What the hell was that for!?" She yelled at them but her friends just giggled. "I don't even like him." She furrowed her eyebrows. She was absolutely annoyed with their attitude. "And this," she pointed at her face, "is not beautiful." She pointed out. It was true, she had dark skin, in fact the male kind of dark skin that didn't suit her was enough to tell her she was ugly, and her glasses and her short hair, the list could continue on.

One of her friends, Marva, raised an eyebrow. "Really?" Her voice dripped with sarcasm, "that gaze you gave him wasn't saying that." She gestured to her second sentence. Her dyed green hair that used to be in a high ponytail was now in a bun, that was enough to tell Aria that the girl was in sass mode.

Then, Amelia grabbed her hands and sighed in annoyance. "Yes, you are ugly by your appearance and same goes for your attitude but we've known you since we were in nappies. You can be kind when you want to." She stated.

Aria rolled her eyes. "Sure, anyways, I'll be back." By seeing their expression, she quickly added. "I'm just gonna take a short walk." She shrugged, talking her small purse. She went out of the room and out of the cafe. She bought ice cream from the vendor near the cafe and ate while walking, in a gingerly way.

While eating and walking, she saw a cat meow at a tree and she tilted her head from confusion. Then, something fell from the tree, causing the poor girl to yelp. Then, a boy stood up, holding another cat and gently dropped it to the other cat. She looked at the boy and saw that it was...Andrew! But, there was another thing he held. He showed it to her and it was mangoes.....Freakin' mangoes. "Do you want mangoes?" He offered and she awkwardly took it from his hand. He moved on to another person, offering the mangoes he got from the tree.

If there was one thing, she could describe to this moment. It would be awkward.

-.-.-.-

Aria was laid down on her bed, her short hair was spread out a little. Andrew offered her mangoes, like what? He was smart, top 2, handsome, kind. Aria could think more of the words but she doesn't even know the meaning of some these!

She sighed and closed her eyes, hoping to get some sleep but nothing happened. She was sleepy, yes, but Hypnos wasn't doing anything. Not even a yawn. But then again, she isn't Snorlax. She sighed again and sat up, she went over to her desk and doodled whatever that was on her mind. She closed her eyes and let her hands take the lead.

After a couple of minutes, she felt her hands stop and she opened her eyes, seeing a camera. She sighed and massaged her head. Why did she bother to let her hands take the lead? Like, what would a camera mean anyway?

She finally yawned and collapsed onto her bed, finally she let Hypnos's magic powder take over her, making her close her eyes and finally sleep.

-.-.-.-

The next day, Aria woke up to a thunder. She yelped and fell of her bed, she rubbed her head and stood up groggily, she went to her bathroom and took a cold shower. 

After that, she finally changed into her uniform and ate her breakfast. She waved goodbye and was about to go for the door but her little sister stopped her, causing her to sigh. "What do you want, Luna?" She raised an eyebrow.

Luna smirked. "Well, big sis," she began. "After school, can you bring me some candles?" She asked her, pleasantly.

"And why do you want candles?" Aria demanded her to give away the answer but the girl just walked away, smirking in triumph, making the girl sigh and leave.

-.-.-.-.-

While in English Class, she was randomly receiving notes from her friends but while her friends were talking, something happened that made her laugh. 

So, while her friends were talking about her so-called-crush (she refused to be called a tsundere) her teacher passed a note to them.

'Why are you talking?' The teacher's note said.

'It's my matter' Marina replied, not knowing who was talking because she too caught up with talking.

'But I'm teaching' Well, that made her snap out of her own world.

Marina laughed nervously at Mrs. Gonzales, the teacher ordered her to stand up and answer her question. "Ms. Espano, what is the meaning of Cause?" She asked the simplest question.

Marina glanced at Aria, who showed her answer. "It's the reason of the event?" It came out more of a question of her nervousness and the teacher made her sit down, and the girl sighed in relief.

Aria raised her hand to go to the bathroom and the teacher just shrugged her off, she ran to the bathroom to her business, she passed the other grade and saw Andrew there, silently doing a prank for the boy in front of him. The boy was caught and was punished to balance himself on one leg and put a ruler in his mouth, to make it a little hard. 

After she finished her business, she walked past him but stopped when she saw him listen to music on his earbuds. He caught her staring and he gave her a look that said 'Please don't tell' and she just nodded as he continued to randomly dance, making her laugh.

It was all good for today. All good.

Not really

-----------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I'm here with another story and hey! This is a parody of a Thailand movie and damn! Mario Maurer is hot like *fans herself* Wheeeew! I can't bear it anymore!

-Echo