Creepy Ghost Story

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war.

Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.

So, they say she still waits.

They caught this photo (using digital imaging and sound) of what they claim to be her.

This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture.

It took me about 30 seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like an optical illusion.

To save you some time, concentrate around the table and sort of towards the window.

IMPORTANT (READ THE FOLLOWING)

Also, you need to have volume, turn it up as much as you can because you can hear some faint murmurings which they say is the ghost talking. You wont start hearing it until 30 seconds are passed, be very quiet though because it's a faint murmur. Make sure you are sitting down. Be no more than a feet away from your computer screen to see the ghost. Like I said the ghost is near the table and window. Once you find it you will be surprised.

Copy and paste the link below for the picture:

http://www.martectx.de/whatswrong.swf