My Thoughts On Pain

PAIN IS Okay

Pain is an essence of life, a proof that heart and feelings exist. It should not be treated as negative, it should be treated as misunderstood. Pain is a reminder of true life, it balances everything. That's why, pain is okay.

Everyone faces it at some point of life. There's NOBODY who hasn't experienced pain.

Pain demands to be felt.

I think that nothing is negative and nothing is positive. Happiness and sadness are equal. But we are prejudiced towards happiness. We always pledge to keep our loved ones forevermore happy. But we shouldn't do that.

You can't escape pain.

You can't avoid pain.

Pain will find you, wherever you hide.

It is said that the only thing constant in life is change. But it is not a fact, it is a theory.

Life's theory.

It has to be proven, you have to bring the three points of congruency of life's 2 triangles, happiness and pain.

The three points which we need to prove this theory and overcome change are:

Courage

Will

Belief

Courage is something you have to find for yourself. It's locked inside everybody's heart, but only some find it. That's your first goal. And it is one of the hardest.

Courage isn't meant to be shown when you can show it, it is meant to be shown when you can't. Find that fire in your heart. Don't close your eyes and pull over your blanket of cowardice. Stand up and face danger. Stare right in its eyes.

Show him that you have courage.

Courage is not a mere absence of fear, it is the power to overcome fear and tread beyond boundaries.

Courage destroys the obstacles of your life.

Once, you have got that. You go to your second goal.

Will.

Will is something only you can get for yourself. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl. If you can't crawl, force yourself to do it. But keep going on. Don't stop.

In this journey of the attainment of will, your own body and mind will be your enemies. You will be given a thousand reasons to stop, but that's a test. What you got to do, is find a single reason to continue. And when you convince yourself, consider your goal accomplished.

Will keeps you alive throughout your journey.

Belief

Believe in yourself.

This is the hardest goal.

The world will mock and make fun of you, insult you, make you hate yourself. Don't blame them. They are simply doing their job. Your job is, to smile at the insults, respond, not react and love yourself. No one's perfect. To flaw is the proof of human. So, always believe in yourself when no one does.

Belief makes you accomplish this journey.

And when you have done them all, that time, my friend, you will start living. Theory proved.

***

Never mind me. Sometimes I get my usual fits of emotions. And then, you will find more of these. This is for all those brave hearts who are fighting pain and all those who are misunderstanding it. Hope I get my views across. DO comment on what you think about it, and vote too. Love you, folks! (Also, a sentence, 'Pain demands to be felt' is actually from the book, The Fault In Our Stars, by author John Greene. Oops, almost forgot to give him his due credit)

Love, Mia.