{ Imagine Chapter One }

You're casually hanging out with your friends like you do every Friday night at the local skating rink in your town, You're laughing and enjoying your time with your friends because you've had a long week with studies and all when a cute boy with perfect brown hair and the most amazing green eyes you've ever seen comes up to you and smiles then he quietly but loud enough for you to hear says " Hi, I'm Chris and I was wondering if you maybe like to skate around with me for a bit?" He looks at you nervous almost as if he's expecting you to decline his offer. His face lights up then he smiles the most perfect smile you've ever seen when you say " Of course, I'm ( Y/N ) btw." You smile back. Before you can even say another word his gently takes your hand into his then he looks down at your intertwined hand before he looks back up at you with a smile, you blush { Thanking the Heavens above that the lightening covered it up } before sending him a greatful smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both have been skating around for awhile now and your getting tired so you decide its time to leave, you hugs your friends goodbye before walking out with Chris whom has offered to walk you to your car.
You spot your black 2016 Camero
and head straight to it unlocking it before turning around to face Chris he smiles "Nice car" you politly smile back with a " Thanks." Your shocked when he pulls you into a deep hug, you breath in awkwardly because he smells so great and is so warm you could hug him all night but unfortuanatly he let's go and quietly says " It was nice meeting you ( Y/N ), See you around maybe?"
You smile and nod " You too, Yeah yeah see you around." You get into you car and close the door and sit back into your seat smiling thinking about how amazing it felt just to be with a guy you had just met a couple hours ago..

{ A/N }

Heey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm planning to to soon make a real story that's not a imagine.. Hmm... Comment what you guys think! Please don't forget to like and tell me what you think about this story! Love you all bunches! Goodnight!