φ

Vaeyah In The MM

" Please Don't Hurt My Baby. Please" I Said . Just Listening To Her Cry Hurted Me So Bad.

" Shut The Hell Up , Before I Kill Her Too " He Spoke With So Much Hatred And Evil.

I'm Vaeyah Nelson. As You Can See Im Not In A Stable Manner. Naive Is What I Was. So Blinded By The Fact That He Was So Perfect When We First Met. Took Me Out On Dates , All Of Those Things. Until One Night He Called Me Londyn. We Argued And Then He Did It. He Hit Me. Ever Since Then Its Been Happening Until I Found Out I Was Pregnant. I Was So Scared To Tell Him , But Excited Because I Could Take A Break From The Beatings. I've Always Wanted A Baby , And Now That God Blessed Me With One, I'll Be Damned If He Kills Her.
My Baby Girl Reziah Means The World To Me. But Messiah Didn't Stop After She Was Born.

This Is How It All Began...

1 year ago -

I Was Walking Into My Job. Being A Neonatal Nurse Isn't Easy, But It's My Passion. I Adore Babies. As I Was Working They Brought In A Newborn.

" What's Wrong With The Child " I Asked. Seeing The Concern All Over There Faces.

" The Umbilical Cord Is Wrapped Around His Throat "

I Looked And Saw That It Was. I Quickly Grabbed Some Scissors And Got The Cord Off. He Was So Precious And So Happy. Blue Eyes , Brown Hair, And Beautiful Skin.
When I Saw The Parents, He Looked Just Like Them. Gorgeous.

I Handed The Woman Her Child As She Was Reaching For Him.

" Thank You So Much " She Cried To Me

" You're Very Welcome " I Repeated For The 3rd Time.

As I Was Heading Home I Thought About What It Would Be Like To Have A Child Of My Own.
I Would Be A Phenomenal Mom. I Would Love To Have A Baby Girl. Big Bright Eyes. Long Beautiful Hair.

But That Would Have To Wait.

I Stopped By Chipotle Before I Headed To Nick's House.
Nick Was My Older Brother. Very Overprotective. Mainly The Reason Why Alot Of People Didn't Ask Me Out On Dates Or To The Prom. He Claimed That It Wasn't Important. And That It Was A Waste Of Money To Buy A Dress For One Night And Never Wear It Again.

At Nick's House-

" Nickyyyyyy " I Yelled As I Used My Spare Key To Unlock His Door.

" Vae Wtf I Tell You About Yelling In My Damn House. You Don't Pay No Fucking Bills In This Bitch. Dont Think You Too Old To Get Beat. " He Said

" Im Sorry. I Brought You Chipotle " I Laughed.

" Aweee Shietttt Na " He Said

" Lord Jesus. Where Kara At " I Asked

Kara Was Nick's Girlfriend.

" Up There Sleep. Two More Months And Im Done With Her Nagging About This Wedding " He Said Sighing In Relief

" Awe Nicky, It'll All Be Worth It Once You See Your Little Princess Zenovia In Her Litte Flower Dress. "

" You Right. Ima Really Be The Happiest Man Alive. " He Smiled. Stuffing His Face.

Nick Was 26. 6'1 . A Few Tattoos.
Brownskin. Curly Hair.

" Have You Spoken To Mommy Lately ?" I Asked

" Nah. But Hey , I Have Too Go Get Things For Zenovias Room. Mind Painting It For Me ? " He Asked.

" Sure. No Problem. "

" Thanks Vaeyah " He Kissed My Forehead Before He Left.

As I Was Painting, I Sung I Like By Tink.

When You Come  Tonight

Squeeze Me Tight

Hold Me Close

Kiss My Cheek

Caress My Soul

Take A Care

Stroke My Hair

Make Me Blush

Go So Deep

That My Mind Is Fucked

You Know Its Been Sometime

Since I've Tried Guys This Young

Not To Many Of Em Are Honest

But He Holds It Down

Stands His Ground

Plays His Move

Doesn't Rush To Get Into

My Body

I Wanted Someone Who Was Exactly Like How The Song States. Honest. Faithful. True. And Enough Of A Person To Be My Everything.
Even Though I Was Sure Enough That It Would Never Happen , I Had Hope And I Was Not Gonna Let That Change.