Chapter 1

I'm in the middle of hooking up my teachers laptop to my Iphone when, I hear a loud,shrieking sound that pretty much resembles a bunch of teenage girls that just witness Justin Bieber being shot. I look up from my desk and to see actual smoke shooting out of Miss. Bollinger's ears.

"Mr. Braxton, what  exactly do you think you're doing?" I carried eyes to the front of the room and saw Drew Braxton loosing the bolts on Miss. B's chair. Now, this my friends is an example of stupidity at its finest.

"Loosing the bolts on your chair, what does it look like?" I laugh when he gives her a look like she's stupid. I glance at the poor lady she her face become more angry and even embarrassed.

"Go sit down, before I give you a zero today." He stands up, dusts himself off, and walks up, very slowly, up the stairs to his friends. I look back down at my phone and finish what i was doing. When i was done I set my phone down on my desk and went to retrieve my laptop from my bag. As i bent down, a shadow came over me.

"Move." Just by that one word was heated. I lifted my head, locked my eyes with his then, bent back down to get my laptop. And i took my time.

"Move.

"Look asshole, there's a nicer way of telling me to move. So when you want to ask the right way and sound sincere about it I might move."

"Hey, Bitch can you please move, thank you." He grabbed my chin and lightly pushed, so i was now sitting up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down so we were at eye level. I slowly batted my eyes and saw the harsh look in his eyes dissolve. Good, now i had him under my spell. With my sweet, hypnotizing voice i said "That wasn't any nicer." At the same time i said nicer i dropped my hand from from his i brought to his face earning a loud slap. I turned back around, opened my laptop, and waited for him to walk away. The bell rang, And i focused on the lesson.