Till' Death Do us Part

Chapter 1:

"Every time! Why can't you keep your promises? You always do this? It gets old!"

"I'm sorry, Hun. I can't do it tonight. You know if I could I wo-"

She interrupted him before he could finish.

"You would. I know! I am leaving. If you need me call Emily's phone." Nicole said as she stomped off. She grabbed a big black bag and started stuffing clothes in to it.

" Nicole! Where are you going?" Asked Cameron. He started to pull out all of Nicole's clothes out of her bag. She looked him in his big hazel eyes.

"Why do you do this to me. Cameron?"

She asked. "You always take over stuff and you make me so freaking mad! And it gets on my last ner-"

He interrupted her by cupping her cheeks and pulling her in slowly and kissing her lips slowly that she smiles.

Umm... I know what your thinking this is so like a movie. Yeah I know so here's how it really went.

"CAMERON STYLE!!! I am leaving! Do not mind calling. My phone will be off! Bye" I yelled as I zipped up the black bag holding all my clothes. I grab my car keys and a 24 pack of Peppy Cola and burst out the screen door. "Nicole! Stop! I am sorry!" Yelled Cameron after stomping on to the porch. He nearly fell, he was so drunk.

The 4 wheel drive pick up raced down the dirt road.

--------------------------------------------

As I pulled up to my mothers house I pulled down the visor to see my self in the mirror. I put the truck in park and turned off the ignition. I looked in the mirror to see a racoon. Not really my mascara just ran. When I looked in the back I saw a shadow. It looked like a mans. I locked the doors, scared to death, I prayed. Then a guy in all black banged on the window yelling "imma get you." I screamed! Then I heard laughing I open my door to see my father on the ground laughing his head off. "Haha very funny! You scared the crap out of me."

"I'm sorry honey. I couldn't resist!" He managed to get out. He was still laughing when they walked into the tall White House I grew up in.

"Where's Cameron? And why are you here so late?" My moms said while taking my bags. I explained to her what happened and she comforted me. All though it didn't help.

---------------------------------------------------

DON'T HATE! This is my first book