The Killer Down Stairs.

One day, this girl and her sister were walking to school. A guy in a white van stop and asked were the town hall meeting was. The van was white it was rusty at the bottom of it. He gets out with a bag the bag was black it looked like a trash bag me and my sister Ashley look at each other. The man opens the bag and takes Ashley, I run and scream.

Soon I get to the school no one was their, besides the white van I run as fast as I can into the school I ran into the gymnasium and I looked around than I seen my sister on the ceiling with a rope around her neck. First thing I thought was oh my God this bitch that looked like he was 25 maybe in his 30s he had a beard he had short black hair appeared at the school door. The man takes my sister from off the ceiling it was only about 10 feet tall and this man was about 7'2" me as a 13 year old long blonde hair that went down to my chest yelled at the man saying,"what the duck is you're problem?" He takes his knife out of his pocket and I run and cry he puts my sister in his trunk I'm still at the school with blood everywhere the man comes back into the school I think it's to come and get me. But, I stay quiet and don't make a sound though I feel like bursting into tears I ran out of the back doors of the school I run back to my house. My parents asked if I was okay and where my sister was. I burst crying... Than the door bell rings constantly not stopping my dad runs to the door thinking it was my sister but, it was the police. They took me back to their office and ask me what happened. I couldn't make a sound I just sat their I wanted to scream and cry for the rest of my life.

Eight Years Later.

I'm 21 years old now I live in an apartment I go to Michigan State University. My boy friends name is Andrew Stevenson he wants to grow up being a Lawyer. I want to be a cosmetologist. That night Andrew comes over and we sit their on the couch we cuddle. Andrew kisses my forehead and whispers "I love you." I think to my self he is so sweet. He asks me,"Do you want to go in the bedroom?" I say,"Sure." We get in the bed and he kisses me we start making out. He rolls me over and gets on top of me. He opens something and gets it out. The lights are off. And I get scared I'm sitting there I don't know what his doing. Something touches me between the legs I look at him and he looks at me. He unbottons my shirt he kisses me he takes my bra off and throws it acrossed the room. He tears his shirt off he has a 6 pack and he unbottons his pants and takes them off. I Back up and take off my pants. I get back closer to him and kiss him. I push him back on the bed and he takes his boxers off and puts a condom on his penis he pulls my on top of him and sticks his penis up my vagina. He rolls me over and push hard really hard I feel like the condom is going to break its like he gets harder every second. "Ahh-ahh" I scream. He says,"Harder? Harder?" I say,"Yes stick it up there." My roommate Cassie comes back because, she forgot her keys. By than we were done with having sex. She So we got back on the couch and he sticks out his penis and shoves my head down in the blanket I suck hard. He says,"You're turn." He pulls me back up. She called me in the room to talk.

"What is he doing here?"

She was yelling at me telling me his bad and he shouldn't be here.

"He's my boyfriend now be nice! He is our company." My voice was soft and I didn't feel like yelling. We walk out if the room and she continues to walk out of the door and I don't like when she leaves by herself so I say,"Wait!"

"Now what?"

"I'm coming with you. Andrew get my purse were going for a walk." We all walk down the street not saying a word. I could tell Cassie felt like I didn't trust her and that I was treating her like a baby. She just doesn't know how I feel, about people walking by themselves I don't care if they think their cool and they would get made fun of I don't care at the moment because, of what happened to my sister it could happen to anyone even me. I still don't know if he's still around. We get to the store and I see a familiar guy I'm not sure we're I seen him once before. I grab Andrews hand and run out of the store I ran back in their and tell Cassie to hurry up so we're not late for curfew. Andrew looks at his watch and let's go of my hand and says,"I'm going to be late."