Final

RATED: PG-13

NOTES: Written for my dearest friend out there who request and so... why not?

WARNING: English is not my first language, and I'm really sorry if there's many grammar error

WARNING II: The plot was kind of out of line, not like how I want to, but I hope you like how it will turn out anyway

Happy reading!

----

"Gladis, why is that boy keep staring at you? It's getting creepy, you know." Nabilah asked, as she nudged the girl's arm and point to the 'staring' boy. Gladis only glares at Nabilah, and eat her food silently.

"Do I look like I know the reason?" Gladis dead-panned, eyes still glaring at the girl in front of her. Nabilah could only scoffs, but continue eating anyway.

"But no seriously, he's a total eye candy, god, Gladis, look at those messed up hair, he totally looks like some-" "If you don't shut up, I will tell Niall that you actually likes another guy." Gladis said and Nabilah shuts his mouth in an instance.

Niall will probably believes whatever Gladis will say considering they are childhood friends and that means bad thing for Nabilah (Because the girl likes to mess up with Gladis but she likes Niall and Gladis can mess up her relationship with Niall in just one second) so right now, it will be the best to just shut up. Gladis smirked a little when the girl shuts up, at least she will get some peace, but oh, didn't she say some peace?

Because it was totally impossible to get the real peace here.

There will always some distraction, at the moment, Nabilah for example.

"OH MY GOSH, NIALL! YOU'RE HERE!" Nabilah literally holler all the way when she spots the boy who flash his usual toothy smile and walk towards them. Gladis rolls her eyes, isn't it quite obvious that Niall also likes Nabilah? It kind of makes the girl confused that Nabilah keeps telling her how Niall can't be in love with her, like what she means here is... Is Nabilah that blind? No one can put up with the sassy girl's act unless that boy who is totally head over heels for her.

"Niall, do you know that boy with brown hair and oh-like-a-god face that seems like he just wants to sleep for like every time?" Nabilah asked and Niall thinks first and it took him quite some time to do it but nods at the end.

"Yeah, I know him. He's Harry Styles and he's in one of my class; I think it was Biology or something. What's up with him though?" Niall asked, as he casually sits beside Gladis.

"He likes Gladis." Nabilah casually said and Gladis's eyes widened and scoff.

"What the actual f-" "Don't be in denial, princess. I know it all from his looks." Nabilah said simply and flashes a teasing smile.

"Nab, both you and me never even talk to him, how the heck do you even know that he likes me?" Gladis said, eyes still glaring at the girl.

"Isn't it obvious? Oh well, if you don't want to believe me... let's make a bet. You pay me food for the whole week if I can show you that he likes you and vice versa." Nabilah said and Gladis hesitates at first. Nabilah never wants to actually pay for something and at how she was so confident about it, Gladis was a bit scared.

Heck, if she loses, then she'll be broke. But just looking over at Nabilah's smirk makes her irritated and so, Gladis nods her head.

"Deal." Gladis said with a stern voice and Nabilah smiles widely.

"So... I know you had come up with a plan, tell me." Gladis said, leaning over to the other girl who just smirks.

--