7. White Roses and Human Lives

Unknowns POV

The night was coming fast as the wind blew cold air the sun was setting slowly as I hummed a calming tone. I couldn't help but smile, my plans were all going swiftly into place. 

The Queen will be happy about this.

Specs of stars started forming around the darker areas of the sky, my mind on a certain someone laying back I watched the sky and clouds move slowly and swiftly.

My eyes darkened as a grin spread across my face, sitting up I looked over the Northern kingdoms palace.

There seated on the balcony sat a lone prince he seemed deep in thought and focused closely on the beautiful flowers below him he wore a dark blue sweater and he looked awfully kind.

I giggled lowly.

'Would be a shame if someone ruined it.' Raising my hand up I watched black smoke spread across my it, I smiled playfully getting off of the cold ground I let the smoke travel towards the day dreamer. 

He seemed to not take notice and backed away into his room the smoke followed him I closed my eyes and concentrated on his presence. I felt a smirk form his presence could tell his whole life story in one word.

'Guilt.'

His greed and regrets were pleasant to me, much like sweets to a kid but for me negative emotions to a demon.

Pretty accurate it I have to say, giggling I opened my eyes to see the sky filled with stars.

Out of all The Pack I have to say the ice element and earth element catch my attention.

Something about them caught my eye they were both something I can use against the rest and yet be useful to the Queen. Swiftly I made my way to the garden that was beautifully made, all types of flowers caught my attention but not much as the white rose.

I placed my hand towards the rose to only watch the black smoke engulfed the pretty thing and turn it black. I frowned and turned away leaving a trail of greed and anger.
White Roses were nothing but mere human lives.

They first start off pure white as snow, silky as ever and fragile and beautiful. But yet they die ever so slowly wilting away, letting their beauty die. It's a shame watching all their petals fall.

I walked away from the garden and into the depths of the darkness that I created.

The night seemed to welcome me the cool and crisp air, the owls flying around the cries of the dead, it was music to my ears.

A lake came into my view.

The water looked as if it was black and never ending, the moon reflected off the surface, the lake was clear but seemed to not have a bottom to it.
I looked down at the reflection of a young girl, she wore a long beautiful black dress, dark brown wavy hair and dangerous black eyes. The girl looked like a ghost from a fairy tale, she looked worn out and tired, but yet playful and crazy.

I pulled up my robe hood and let it rest on my head, I got up and walked back into the depths of night.

I'm a corrupted soul that needed cleansing but yet was never reached in time, I serve my Queen and her soon to be King.
I am a daughter of a monster and a sister of an angel.
I can not be helped.
But..
There is some hope.
Somewhere deep inside of me, I have a tad bit of light

But right now, I need to serve the Queen and her commands, I can't let my heart distract me.

I am a monster of the Night.

I am.

Achlys...

{In Greek mythology, Achlys[pronunciation?] (Greek language: Ἀχλύς "mist") was, according to some ancient cosmogonies, the eternal Night (perhaps the Mist of Death, which fell before the eyes preceding death), and the first created being which existed even before Chaos. She was the personification of misery and sadness.}

But commonly known as Misty.