The Milkening

It was a beautiful autumn day as Dan yawned, looking out the window of his jazzy 70s flat. He always started his mornings by observing the beautiful gardens stretched out in front of his house. He waved to his Shetland Pony Countess Boochie Flagrante. But, in the back of his mind, the nagging tone of monotony was brought to his attention. Recently, every day seemed the same- the spark that being a rich British playboy brought to his life had been sapped. He made his way to the kitchen, desperately seeking some excitement in his life. Dan sighed and removed a bowl from the shelf. Sadly, he acknowledged the familiar mug next to it- the one that belonged to his ex boyfriend Pete Wenz. Pete died in a car accident the previous year. Dan's heart ached every time he thought about his lost love. He was so caught up in the memories of his past love he failed to acknowledge the dry texture of his beloved cereal. He had failed to drop by the store and grab some milk recently he spent his nights drowning his sorrows in the best red wine money could buy, his face stained by the faulty hello kitty mug. He was yanked out of his memories by a knock on the door. Perhaps this would be the milk he so desired....