Meeting this girl

"Hey I'm Britney, and I'm your new neighbor." I glanced up at her she had golden hair blue eyes big booty and she was perfect. " Uh hi, hi I'm Hunt- Hunter."I said nervously. She whispered," I was wondering if you would like to get Starbucks." I mumbled," Sure."

So we walked to Starbucks and we both ordered a latte. It was delicious. We got to know each other and we laughed and screamed and had fun. I walked her to her house it was humongous like a castle. "Hey um here's the thing I like you and I was wondering if you would like to go out or something." She had a smile on her face. "Sure." She said.

So that very next day I took her to this pizza place that has arcades and stuff and it seems like she was one of those fun girls. "Number 64 for hunter." I said,"oh that's us." We chugged down that pizza till our stomaches were gonna burst open. So we played games and this guy came over and said," Hey babe how come you haven't called me lately." Britney sighed," Ugh I'm not ur babe anymore were done I have hunter now." Now this guy had a six pack nice body and buff. "Hey you should leave her alone she not with you anymore."

"Oh yeah and what are you gonna do about."He said.I yelled," I'll kick your ass that's what I will do, so you better get out of here."

The next thing he swung at me but he miss and I sock him hard in the eye. So he ran out of the pizza place. "OMG thanks hunter you are the best boyfriend!"

So I drove her to her house cause it was getting late and we were there on her door step. "So I want to thank you for protecting me." She said. I said,"Thats what boyfriends do." We both looked at each other and she pulled me inside to her bedroom and thing started getting crazy

Sorry Hunter you have to find out till the next chapter:)