Chapter 1

Regina's POV

Why? Why her? Could i have fallen in love with anyone else. No! It had to be her. Emma Swan. The most beautiful woman i have ever laid eyes on. With her emerald green eyes, I could get lost in her eyes. Don't even get me started on those plush pink lips. I wish i could kiss them all day long and make her mine. She could never love someone like me the 'Evil Queen'. Nobody could. These are the thoughts that run through my head all day long. Regina's day start as it normally would her waking up in her queen sized bed lonely like she was every morning. She gets up and goes to wake Henry up for school seeing as its 6:25 and she had to have him feed and ready for school by 8.

"Henry sweetheart its time to wake up." she says lovingly to her son. 

"5 more minutes." 

"No sweetheart, you need to get up.  I'll even make you some pancakes, with coco."

"With cinnamon?" Henry asks with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes of course but you have to get up and get ready for school." 

"Okay fine, but its only for the food." Henry jokes.

"Haha. Very funny." 

Regina made her way downstairs to start cooking breakfast for her and her son when she started thinking about Emma again. "Why can't i just tell her?" She says quietly. "Tell who, what?" Henry asked. "What, oh nothing." she replies "Sure mom, sure" Henry say suspiciously. "Henry wash up breakfast will be done soon." She says dropping the subject. "Okay mom"

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Okay Henry have a good day at school, I love you!" she yells to her son who is running out the door.

"I love you too mom, bye" he yells back.

Regina goes back up to her room to get dressed for the day. She puts on a black tight fitted dress. She walks out of the house and on her way to Town Hall when she stops to get a coffee at Granny's. When she walks in she feels like everyone is staring at her. She walks up to the bar and sits down. "What can i get you Madame Mayor?" Ruby asks "Just a coffee To-Go. Thank you." she replies "Coming right up." About two minutes later Ruby hands Regina her coffee. "Thank you Ruby." Regina gets to her office and sits down to start on the stacks of paperwork. 

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is my first time writing so let me know what you think. I may need help to write this. So if you want to help you Can kik me at Moosh_Army13. Thanks