The really short prologue?

Wings fluttered rapidly, heart beating fast and breathing became more heavy as the small fairy grew anxious. The small fairy (Y/N) was flying through the town of Magnolia when rain clouds started to form and small sprinkles of water droplets fell from the sky.

(Y/N) being very small worried that one of these water droplets might fall on her and make her unable to fly, which is exactly what happened. Fortunately she was going to fly directly into a open window before the droplet hit. Unfortunately she didn't quiet make it.

Her tiny webbed fingers held onto the wooden frame, her body pressed up against a stone wall. She used what little upper body strength she had left to pull herself up onto the frame fully and kneeled to catch her breath.

"Awe man why did it have to start raining now? Of all the days it had to be today?" She whined. Luckily no one had been on the second floor that day, or anyone that noticed her. She once again hung off the wooden frame and fell down to the floor. She made her way to some wooden crates, carefully staying out of sight.

'I've never seen so many humans in one place before!'
(Y/N) was amazed at the amount of humans, it was only about a dozen or so but she'd only seen or spoken to children. How was she supposed to find a safe place to hide until her wings dried, not to mention it started raining harder meaning she'd be stuck here for a while.

Luckily she found just the thing, a empty cup! It was small, wooden and most importantly it fit in with the place. Sliding along the floor was easy, until you bumped into something, or rather someone.

You soon learned maintaining a Spider-Man pose inside a cup while shaking is very difficult, in fact as the floor got smaller and small to you, the more difficult it got for you to hold on. Your webbed fingers and toes were made or this very reason, but today was not your day.

Your world got flipped upside down, literally because you we're staring at the face of a young boy. Well at least he didn't scream.

...

Today was as boring as any other day, so imagine the look on Romeos face when he saw a tiny (f/c) skinned creature inside a moving cup.

He immediately covered the cup with hands so the creature couldn't escape. For you this was a very bad day, but for Romeo he finally found something special.