life of a mother to sick kids

ok here i am a 21 yr old woman mother of 2 and the father of my kids has left me.  i am living with my dad and step mom.  i put my kids in day care and started to look for a job.. i found a job september of 2004. did my orentation had a doctor appointment the next day to find out about birth controll. i went to dr appointment and she tells me she cant give me birth controll because i am pregnate and i am a little bit shocked.  the doctor does a ultra sound to find out how far along i am she tells me if i am 3 months or more i will be able to see it by using the wand on your tummy if not you will need a vaginal ultra sound. she starts to look and sees the baby right away she says u are 14 weeks pregnate ( as she is doing this i am thinking aboult the last time i had a period and realize it has been long enough that i dont remember when i had my last period now i am scared) i am in shock. then she asked me if i want the good news or bad news. i tell her i want the bad first. the bad news is there is two, good news is they are healthy.

as i go to leave the doctors office i ask to use the phone. call my dad to tell him. i asked him if he was sitting down and he said he was i told him i was pregnate and he droped the phone. i took a note to work telling them i was pregnate but had no restricktions got my start date of the next day. later that night i called the father of my older two boys and told him i was havint twins.

AUTHURS NOTE******

LET ME KNOW IF U WANT TO KNOW MORE.