The Mysterious Taco

I saw a taco in my backyard.  It just sat there looking at me.  Waiting.  Watching.  I need to get rid of it but I can’t walk outside.  I fear for my life.  What if the taco wants revenge on me for eating all of its relatives?  I can’t risk such a tragedy, but I still need the taco to go away.  What should I do?

After hours of pondering this topic I finally reach the conclusion that there is no way to get it to leave than walking outside.  So it slowly opened my door and creeped onto the porch.  I struck a low ninja pose and started doing ninja somersaults over to it.  When I finally reached the taco my heart was racing and I was breathing heavy.  This is hard work.  If I get through this,I need to start working out!  I reach my hand out gingerly to grab the taco when it suddenly turns around and looks me straight in the eyes.

It’s eyes were deep, endless, black pitts.  I needed to run.  Now!  I jump to my feet and start sprinting toward my house when I felt something jump on my back and push me to the ground.  Not good.  All of the sudden I feel a sharp piece of corn shell dig deep into the flesh of my neck.  I am dead.  Death by taco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was written by one of my best friends, not me. 

@ELxOHxEL