Innuendo Bingo!!!

I woke up as I felt Joe kick my leg. Yes, Joe Sugg. He is my friend and has been since we were kids playing about in nursery. A few problems did rise as he walked away with his friends. I had no one to hang out with in high school. He was the popular kid and everyone wanted to be his friend. He'd either tell me to leave him for a while or he'd walk away. Then Zoe saw me alone and decided I should hang out with her. She gave me a right makeover and said, "now watch how Joe gets attracted to you!" I blushed and didn't know what to say to this. Why was she trying to get us to be one? We were only best friends. Does Joe love me? Is that why she wants me to be like this so he gets feelings for me? I don't understand. Just then, I saw two fingers click in my face as I watched Joe laugh at me. "What's wrong with you, Beth?" I slapped him playfully and walked into the shower. I stripped my clothes off and switched the shower on. I climbed in as the water relaxed my muscles after a painful sleep in the same bed as my bestie, Joe. "Be quick Bethany! We need to go Zoe's today, remember?" He shouted as he came closer to the bathroom door. He opened it revealing his perfect set of abs as his towel was placed over his shoulder. "Don't tell me you're interested in my abs now?" He sighed as he saw me looking at them. I carried on washing my hair, I guess he didn't know I hadn't finished yet. He walked over to me as his jaw dropped to the floor at the sight of me naked! "Joe what the hell do you think you're doing!?" I said and turned around not realising my butt is facing him now. "Joe go away!" I said. He came to his conscious and walked away not even saying sorry to me. I finished having a warm shower and then walked out as I covered my bare body with my towel. He avoided eye contact with me and walked into the shower. I picked my favourite crop top and shorts out of the messy wardrobe that belonged to both, Joe and I. I placed it on my body and then sat at my dressing table in front of my mirror. I applied a little bit of makeup, light makeup as I wasn't that fond of it. Plus, we were only going to Zoe's. Joe came out of the shower with his wet body his towel covering his lower part of the body. I threw a top at his face and a pair of chino's and a comb to brush his hair. "Ow!" He said and carried on wearing his clothes. I walked out of the room after taking my phone off charge and saw Caspar waiting impatiently for Joe. "God! How long is he taking!" He said frustrated as he wanted to get there asap. "I know right! Joe be quick!"

---Joe's pov---

I sat down on the bed as they screamed from downstairs. I didn't want her to know I love her. This one sided love is killing me inside. Whenever I see her I just feel like hugging her, kissing her and doing naughty things to her but I can't. I threw my comb on the floor after I finished brushing my hair as I got furious. "Joe, you idiot! Come on! Caspar is getting impatient now!" Bethany said as she placed the comb on her dressing table. I stood up and gave her a tight hug from behind nearly squeezing the life out of her! "Joe?" She asked. "Yeah?" "What are you doing? I mean are you okay?" She said worrying about me as I edged closer to her. She placed her hand on my right cheek and stared into my eyes. "Um... Come on now! Zoe will be getting impatient!" I said and walked away before I did something stupid. I saw her give me a confused expression and later followed me. "Finally!" Caspar said and we all raced into the black Range Rover that was parked outside.

We arrived at my sisters house in less than an hour and sprinted inside. Bethany actually walked inside not knowing Louise was going to scare her.

"BOO!!!" Louise popped out from behind the door and scared her. I was behind beth in case she fell. She did; she fell back as Louise accidentally pushed her slightly. Beth fell on to me her hand landing on my.... D*ck! "Ow! Why!?" We said in unison as we sat up. She was sitting in my lap rubbing her hand and ankle. I got up and picked her up too like a child and walked upstairs to Zoe's room to find Alfie giving her a tickle torture. I saw Bethany instead of Zoe and me in Alfie's place. Just then, I heard them scream my name irritating Caspar a little. I placed Bethany on Zoe's bed and rubbed her ankle. "What happened to you beth?" Zoe said worrying so much. She got the first aid kit and bandaged her ankle and hand before Alfie made a funny comment. "Dr. Zoe, will she be alright?" "She has a little bruise on her ankle and hand but it isn't too much to worry about. She will
Get better soon. I suggest you don't worry, babe... I mean Mr. Alfie!" She said as we all erupted in laughter. "So what are we going to do?" Zoe asked. "Can we do the innuendo bingo challenge!?" Bethany said as I massaged her legs and arms. "Yeah sure!" Zoe and Alfie said in unison and got the stools and water bottles ready. We called our other friends over too like Felix and Marzia, Tyler, and some others. We started the video, it was Caspar and I in the video the rest were doing the dirty noises and comments. Near to the end of the video Bethany and Oli did one making me feel incredibly jealous. SHE'S MY GIRL!! I stood up and grabbed him by the collar. I swung him round ignoring the others as they told me to get off him. I didnt care if he was one of my friends he is trynna STEAL MY GIRL! Everybody wants to steal my girl, everybody wants to take her heart away couple billion in the whole wide world find another one coz she belongs to me!!

Hey guys!!! This is my first ever book so plz dont leave any bad comments! Also I would love it if you voted commented (nice not mean things) and shared this book to another person!!! Enjoy the rest of it!!!!!!!!!! <3