The boy

I sat in the car and stared out the window, watching everything fly by me. I frowned, everything and everyone looked totally happy and I wasn't.

I was on my way to the adoption center. Recently, I had been told that both of my parents were in a car accident. When I wasn't bawling my eyes out, I wasn't talking, just frowning. Nobody in my family wanted me.

"Here we are" My Uncle said very happily. The building was a wooden cabin and was painted a pine color. The door slammed open and a women pushed a girl about 14 into a blue Chevy, one I didn't see before.

The girl frowned, not wanting to get into the car. She was in the car and the driver drove away. The lady looked at us pulling and hurried over. She opened my door and pulled me out. I looked her over, she was wearing striped pants and a white blouse.

She had a pair of pink glasses sitting on her head. The lady was wearing a pink sweater over a blue shirt. She had a long pink skirt on. "Now, Jamie? Follow me" she told me and I quickly followed her. "It's Jessie" I corrected her. She lead me to an office, to fill out my information. She sat down in a old wooden chair and I sat down in a cushion one, on the opposite side of the desk. "Now Jessica" She started. "How old are you? Where were you born? How many sibling?"

"First off, It's Jessie" I told her through gritted teeth. "I'm 16, I was born at the Royal Alexandra hospital, and I have no siblings" I smirked. She then quickly stood up and dragged me off to another room up the stairs. She threw me into a room and slammed the door closed. I looked around the room. There was six beds crammed into it and two dressers. There was a bathroom of to the side and a small window.

I jumped onto a bed and laid there for minute, processing everything that had just happened. The door slammed open and 5 girls walked in the room. You could tell they were a bunch of fake Barbies.

The one girl looked at me and scoffed "look what the cat dragged in" She in a fake high pitched voice. Oh how I wanted to drag her down and smack that make up right off her plastic face.

" I wouldn't be talking Barbie" I shot back at her. She rolled her eyes.

The next thing I knew, she was sitting on me, her hand around my neck. I looked at her, my eyes wide. "Listen" she looked me up and down. Then she continued. "Dirt, your a nobody. We don't like you. You should just leave. Now get off my bed before I beat the crap out of you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that the end of chapter one!!

Love ya :) -Des