Announcement

One day at school they announced that prom was a whole month away. I couldn't wait till that month. I already knew who i wanted to go to prom with. His name was alyaan. I had liked Alyaan since kindergarten. So my plan was to ask him to prom.

Is It Me?

Since prom was a month away i didn't want to wait to long to ask him to prom. Except one day he had this gigantic ceremony about asking this girl to prom. He said who ever gets a note in their locker that says from alyaan then that is the girl he wants to ask to prom. So i hoped that the girl would be me.

locker Note!

So it was 3rd period and we go to lockers in 3rd period. While i was at my locker I was scared to open my locker. I was scared because i didn't know if I was the girl. So my friends already knew that I liked him. So they were like go ahead and open it.
So i opened my locker and THERE WAS A NOTE IN MY LOCKER AND IT SAID FROM ALYAAN! Me and my friends were so happy but i was more happier than anyone.

The rest of the day!

For the rest of that day i was as happy and i don't know what. So when i went home i told my mom about it and they were very happy 4 me. After i told my mom i went in my room and called my friends on 3way. They all very happy 4 me because they knew how much i liked him.

The next school day!

So the next day at school alyaan had another ceremony and it was about me he got in front of the whole cafeteria and asked me would i go to prom with him? I said YES! After wards everyone started clapping 4 me and alyaan!