Lovely Beings

The Lovely Beings creature guide

(Refer to for questions about a creature’s species and capabilities)

Vampires

● Heightened sense of smell, sight, hearing, strength, mobility, speed, and reflexes.

● Can be killed by exposure to sunlight, beheading, wooden steak through the heart, and entering holy ground.

● Crosses and holy water may temporarily stun them.

● They cannot enter homes (therefore excluding public places) without invitation.

● Need to consume blood every three days

● Stronger vampires may use compulsion, compelling whoever they wish to do as they command.

● To become a vampire, a human must be bitten, and then share blood with the vampire that bit them.

● Once a vampire, you are linked to whoever created you, and you must do as they command, until they set you free and give you free will.

Werewolves

● Must transform into a werewolf on every full moon, and may transform when under extreme stress, or senses the present of another werewolf.

● When a werewolf transforms back into a human, they show the wounds they acquired while in the werewolf state.

● When a werewolf changes back into a human, they have no recollection of the previous events as a werewolf.

● Can be killed by a silver bullet through the heart or brain, and decapitation.

● Regular wolves travel in packs with alphas and betas, whereas werewolves do not have to.

(This is not freaking Twilight, werewolves are dangerous killers in their werewolf state.)

Witches

● Can cast and practice spells

● Each witch specializes in a certain element of magic, one of the five points on the pentagram. (earth, air, fire, water, and spirit.)

● Must be born with the gift and ability to perform witchcraft.

Mermaids

● Live in the sea with fish tails and human upper bodies.

● Powers include seeing the future, use of telepathy, and hypnosis.

● Immortal.

● Generally friendly and helpful creatures.

● Sirens (different form of mermaid) have beautiful voices, and try to lure men to them forever. (strong compulsion)

Fairies

● Small, invisible creatures that are connected to and love nature.

● May make themselves visible whenever they so choose.

● Sometimes mischievous, but rarely ever seriously harmful.

● Have their own world, and other creatures must enter through portal.

● Fairies are born, and have long life-spans, but do eventually die.

Succubus (Insuccubus for males)

● “Demon” creature that lures and sleeps with men (or women if insuccubus) and tries to steal their hearts forever.

● Strong compulsion and may take any physical human form.

● Extremely rare creatures