INTRODUCTION

I don't know how a love story truly begin. Or where it really should begin. In life, there are several turning points, where one story can start. We often make decisions hoping that at the end, we choose the right way. Yet there are moments when fate intersects with our lives, setting a difference sequence of events whose outcome we could have never wanted or guessed.

It's nearly one o' clock in the morning and I'm still awake. Wide awake. Because I feel this urge to write this story. But honestly, I don't know where to start. Not because I wasn't sure of my story but because I wasn't sure why I feel obliged to write this in the first place. After all, the events I'm about to describe took place few years back, seventeen years to be exact.Maybe, I must try to tell it for no other reason than to put this all behind me.

I've recalled every details of this particular story a thousand times in my mind; they are clearly engraved in my memory.

This is, like I've said, a love story. The love story of Dale and Macy. The love story of Robert and Angela. And my story as well. At the same time, this is also a story of letting go and forgiveness. And when you're through with this, I hope you'll understand the decisions that the characters made. I hope you'll understand the opportunities they let passed by. Just as I hope you'll eventually understand mine.