Chapter 1

hello my lovlies. this is my first fanfiction please comment if you have ideas for future chapters. i will try to update as much as i can :) (also you have a british and southern accent mix because you are part british and southern if that makes any sense xD)

It was an early Monday morning. You had woken up before your grandmother. It was really early so you decided to go back to bed. Your grandmother came into your room and yelled.

"(Y/N) (L/N) get up!"

"AHH!" you yell "why are you yelling?!"

"you are going to miss the ship!" she yelled as she dragged you out of bed "now get dressed"

Your grandmother pulls you to your wardrobe.

"OWW DAMN IT THAT HURTS!" you yell

Your grandmother pinches your ear for swearing. You yell again.

"stop whining and get dressed quickly please" she said before leaving your bedroom. You nod then got dressed. You had on a skirt with pretty flowers, and an "I Love To Be Me" shirt. Before you put your shoes on you packed a medium sized suitcase. Once you finished packing you put on your black boots that match your outfit. Then you put your (H/C) long wavy hair up in a ponytail. You go downstairs and meet your grandmother at the door.

"who am I meeting again grandma?" you ask not remembering his name.

"Earl Ciel Phantomhive dear" she said

"oh ok thank you for reminding me" you say with a smile.

"your welcome" she said as she looked at the clock "sugar nuggets we gotta get you to the docks before the ship leaves!"

We both ran out the door and were headed for the docks. We arrived there just in time. You boarded the ship and your grandmother waved and said something but you didn't hear her. You just waved back. You were now on your way to England to meet Ciel.

Once you got to England you were trampled by the people getting off the ship. You fell but a tall man caught you. You looked up at him. He had raven black hair, beautiful crimson eyes, and a black outfit.

"are you alright miss?" the man asked

"y-yes t-thank you" as your face quickly turns into a cherry.

The man seemed to be examining you as he stood you up. He was thinking. He stopped thinking and said "you're welcome" then he turned on his heels and started walking away. You chase after him and finally catch up to him.

"excuse me sir" you say to the man

"yes miss?" he says as he turns around.

"do you know someone by the name of Ciel Phantomhive?" you ask