My world

Inside my head dragons and other mythical creatures do exist, with their shiny scales and long pointy tails, breathing fire at anything that crosses their path, ready to defend themselves.

Inside my head you can always see the beautiful stars at night, no matter what the weather is like. It could be thundering and raining outside, but yet you would still be able to see the moon in all her glory, along with the trillions of stars that follow behind it.

Inside my head the grass is always greener on your side. The wishes you make when the clock hits 11:11 come true. All those times you pray to god for everything to go smoothly happens. All your hopes and dreams go exactly as you planned them.

Inside my head everything is silent. Cars are soundless, people are speechless, and the wind is nothing but a faint hush.

Inside my head emotions like sadness, regret and anger do not exist. The only tears are tears of joy, because they should not be wasted on anything else.

Inside my head you never really lose your precious loved ones, because heaven isn't far away. You can go visit them anytime you want. It will be like they never left.

Inside my head everyone is happy and healthy, no one is on drugs, no one is fighting or yelling and no one is lost.

Inside my head everything is like its supposed to be, everyone is going down the right path and no one is left behind. Everything is perfect.

Inside my head life is better. Its easier because I don't have to worry about these impossible life challenges that control my fate, depending on how i handle them. I don't have to watch every step I take or look over my shoulder everywhere I go. I can relax and smile and go with the flow. This is how my life would be, this is my world