Humiliation

Intro
Humiliation

Silence. Silence between the table. The king was faced down towards his lap the entire meal. As for the queen, she smiled but only at the floor. It was only me along with the 3 other girls in the competition, Kriss, Candace, and Amberley.

The competition had already lasted 4 months in total. 7 girls have been dismissed and I'm still left thinking how I'm still here. I look down once more still thinking while looking at my gown, is this real? Am I really competing to become a princess? Could I really win prince Maxon's heart?

I couldn't deny it I was in love with Maxon. Of corse I couldn't say it, not now, but eventually if I'm lucky enough to stay in the competition.

After everyone finished Dinner I excused myself and went to my room. But to my surprise in the hallway stood my Prince Charming, Maxon Levart.

"Violet. Just the person I wanted to see." He exclaimed

Me? You were looking for me?!

"Oh. Well... Here I am" I giggled. I know I'm not any where near a naughty girl. But at the moment that seemed like the only way to catch Maxon's attention... Maybe even feelings.

"Can we talk in your bedroom Violet?" He gently placed his hand over mine.

"Of corse" I said as he escorted me to my bedroom which was on the 3rd floor.

After we made it to my bedroom he closed the door behind him.

This is it Violet. Grab his attention.

"I'm sorry if I haven't been paying much attention to you. It's just things have been really hard these past weeks and I-" I cut him off as I placed my hand to his mouth.

"It's okay Maxon" I thought this was my chance. I closed my eyes and reached for a kiss. I could almost feel his breath but I was stopped by laughing.

Oh my lord. What have I done. Here I am sitting down in front of the person I wanted to kiss. He just sits there and laughs at me while I'm completely red.

"You honestly thought I would get in bed with you?" He continues to laugh between his sentences. What the hell did I do.

I am too embarrassed to speak. I sit there in embarrassment and slowly watch him walk up and leave.
"Goodnight Violet" he says and closes my door.

That's it. Just like that my heart raced up and down. My maid, Zoey, comes in with my night gown.

"Thank you Zoey that will be all for tonight you are excused early " I try to speak as loud as I can. I honestly want to stab myself and scream and yank my hair out. Normal right ?

She bows and leaves.

How am I supposed to face Maxon tomorrow at breakfast after what I did today?!

I try to sleep but I can't. No matter what I some how lead to my mistake again.

------------------------------

Well what'd you think? Leave a comment below and the first chapter will be updated soon ! :D <3