Teenage Life of a Stoner.

I stared at the joint as it was being offered to me. Take it, fuck all the bullshit, you can get away from it all. I kept thinking, I looked up at Shay and wondered if she knew what I was thinking, I smiled and grabbed the freshly wrapped toke and took a huge drag. Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit. I ended up finishing the whole thing. I could feel a bit of a buzz, but I wanted more. I wanted to get away from the world for a while. I look around the room until I seen our bong. It wasn't fancy, just a normal red bong. I looked at her and pointed to the table where it was sitting. We both nodded and I stumbled over and grabbed the bong. I walked back over to the couch and carefully handed her our prize possession. I watched as she packed the bowl with as much weed as she could.

“Lighter?” She asked. I felt around the couch a bit before holding it up. I grabbed the bong from her hands and placed it between my legs. I began slightly brewing it and watched as the smoke slowly filled up the chamber. I held in the smoke until it burnt my throat, and blew it out slowly. I closed my eyes, leaned backwards and lied on the bed, staring off into nothing.

Welcome to the teenage life of a stoner.