Chapter 1

Juniel POV

My life has always been like this. After College it's home and studying. I can't stop, it's scary disobeying my grandfather and father. If only I could experiencing what people my age are doing now...

-Cafe-
Luna - Oppa! Did you see the picture on my SNS?

Jinwoon - Of course! I was the first one to comment and like it. Aigoo my cute girl friend! *While pulling her cheeks*

Luna - Oppa your embarrassing me in front of Juniel!! *Blush*

See this is the normal life of people my age! *sigh* I envy them. *while looking at them*

Luna - Thats right! Juniel stop studying you have already graduated from high school and no boyfriend!

Juniel - I don't have the time... I haven't found the one... My situation right now is hard to get a boyfriend..

Jinwoon- Right your grandfather and father right??

Juniel - yep *Sigh*

Luna looks at me having an expression like she is gonna burst something out.

Luna - *Stands and slams the table while looking at Juniel* I know!!!! We could set you up!!!! Oh my!!! Oppa it's going to be fun!!!!!

Jinwoon - My pretty Luna is a good girl *While holding her hands and looking at her*

Juniel - But my situation, and I wouldn't want to bother you. Also I don't know anything about dating. And also...

Luna - Stop! That is why my handsome Oppa and I will help you!! We can just hide the fact you dating from your grand father and father. After all they are always going on business trips!

Juniel - We could...

Luna - Oppa ask Joongki!! *excited*

Jinwoon- Okay I will ask anything for you Luna. *kissing her on the cheek*

I can't believe it I'm going to be like people from my age! Dating ! Experiencing Love! Wait the guy I'm going to date is named Joongki.. Ugghh I'm so nervous!!

- Outside Cafe-
Luna - Okay so Tomorrow Jinwoon Oppa will ask Joongki Oppa! I'll text you the time for the arranged meeting!! *excited*

Juniel - Thank you Luna! Also Jinwoon Oppa..

Jinwoon - No worries, good luck tomorrow!

Luna - bye!! *grabs Jinwoon hand happily and left*

Juniel - bye, thank you!!!

- Joongki House -
Next day -

Joongki - What did you say ?

Jinwoon - I said to date Juniel and stop staying at home and playing games. Be more like me and Luna *happy*

Joongki - Your forcing me... I won't..I don't know the girl..

Jinwoon - Yes you do! She sat with us when we had lunch once with Luna!!

Joongki - we didn't talk..I'm lazy go yourself.

Jinwoon - Mother Joonki isn't listening to me!!! *acting cute*

Joonki's Mum - Go on this date now Joongki! *Acting angry*

Joonki - whatever.... *Cant be bothered to fight*

Jinwoon - Really??? Okay leave already your late !! Wait dress properly

Joongki - ehhh *Lazy*

-Cafe-
Looks like he hasn't came yet. I'm so nervous my hands are sweating...I can't breathe.. Should I order something? Or should we order something later? What do I say?

Waitress - Miss would you like anything now?

Juniel - ummm...no thanks I will order when the person I am meeting has arrived...

Just then the bells of the door of the cafe rang. Their I saw a man taller then me come in. Light shined behind him so it was hard to see..
Was it Joongki?