First Day Low

A lot of people would rather be stuck in bed and curl up under their sheets while being lullabied by the rain pelting the roofs and hitting the ground while occasionally shrieking or shuddering to the sounds of thunder.

But not villains, and Alejandra De Zirconia has to pretend to like the same kind of weather for her mother's sake.

You see, Alejandra belongs to a special kind of family. Only composed of super villainess Madame de Zirconia (who comes by the name Natalia during her days off) and Alejandra herself, who treat each other as the only family they've got.

Alejandra was only a few weeks old when Madame de Zirconia found her baby basket by the pier where they were loading some illegal warfare from, well... Ahem... a business partner (syndicates and groups will be protected and will not be named in this story for everyone's sake).

Wearing her famous purple leather jumpsuit and silver stiletto boots (courtesy of E Couterier. You can call them at 1-800-evilfashion for all your villain needs. Minions and goons not included), she hurried to find the source of cooing and giggles. A mother cat was snuggling a baby Alejandra and was keeping the child warm despite the chilly weather.

Her mom would always recall how she fell in love with her big Green eyes and how she, as a baby, gripped her finger and cooed some more.

Madame de Zirconia also adopted the mother cat and her kittens when she decided to keep the baby too. Milky, passed away when she was 10 but her two kittens, Milo and Moo (now cats obviously) are still with them.

So it didn't come natural for Jan, to like the things a normal villain would like.

She looked at a purple jumpsuit that looked almost similar to her mom's usual outfit, except it was made of cotton and polyester to fit her age. And as if to sympathize with her thoughts, both Milo and Moo meowed.

There was no way she would look good in that. If her mother was tall and skinny, she was, how would we describe her without hurting any feelings? Round? Plump? Fat?

It isn't that Jan is really fat, she was just heavier by a few pounds but looked like any normal teenager who thinks high school is both the start of their lives and the end.

"Alejandra! Mi Hija, hurry up! You'll be late for school!"

A small kritch came after her mother's bossy request from the electronic device on her wall by the door.

She let out a heavy sigh.

Don't get Jan wrong, she loves her mother very much despite their peculiar lifestyle and for what she has done for her all through the years but sometimes she wishes she is just a normal teen who after the usual high school has to go to college instead of VHigh.

She wore the purple jumpsuit her mother surprised her with last night, which she had to fakingly be enthusiastic about. But threw on a black leather jacket on. There is no way she'd parade her busty bosoms on the first day of school and her current outfit is not doing it's best to hide them.

She matched them with her trusty black leather Doc Martens, her favorite bangles and pulled her bag from her bed and went downstairs.

After 5 minutes walking inside their home aka her mother's lair from her room (so we could only imagine how big it is), she finally reached the dining room where the cooks have prepared a breakfast feast big enough for 10 people.

Their butler, Keibler, who was surprisingly born in the UK and comes with the famous British accent that all butlers have, both in movies and real life, stood straight and proud behind her mother, staring into nothing and just waiting to be called when needed. She patted him on shoulder, he would normally relax and smile and bring Jan her breakfast in her room when her mom is not around but keeps his reactionless face with her presence.

"Alejandra! Why did you have to ruin your outfit with those hideous boots and jacket?!" Natalia looked like she could kill anyone but Jan is unfazed by this. She has gotten used to this reaction everytime she tweaks her mother's styling. A normal human being would faint or call 911, but Jan would just shrug it off.

"They are meant to be worn with stilettos only! If you wanted black stilettos you could have told me!" She stabbed the wooden table with her silver fork as she grew more frustrated with her daughter's fashion sense.

"It's school mom! How am I supposed to go from one class to another with high heels?" Jan groaned and played with her oatmeal. Which probably was stolen from Italian farmers alongside the expensive bottles of aged wine her mother brought home as loots when she had work in Italy last week.

"You don't see me complaining if I have to beat up the police when I'm wearing these 5 incher, do you?!" still sitting, she quickly raised her right leg with a pique on the table (managing to kick only three wine glass, each filled with either her morning wine, juice and water, off the table and sent crushing on the floor- which the maids, who totally appeared of nowhere, cleaned up in less than 10 seconds) to show Jan her dagger like heels. Well they are sharp as daggers after all. Custom designed for The Madame for her work.

"What if I accidentally cut someone while rushing?" She said as a matter of factly.

"Then they are Ninnies! THEY ARE NOT MADE FOR VHIGH!"

Jan cringed and thought I am not made for VHigh.

"Fine. I will wear my two inches, but that's about it. I'm keeping the leather jacket!" she stood up from the dining table and approached the exit when two of her mother's henchmen blocked her way.

But of course!

She turned around and looked at her mother who's anger somewhat disappeared and seems to be waiting for something.

She walked towards her and kissed her on the cheek and whispered, I love you.

"I won't be home later, I have to be in Egypt in a few hours for a business meeting. Kiebler will keep an eye on you so no funny business. If you want to throw a party for your soon to be new friends, just call him so he can prepare something, okay?" she smoothened Jan's clothes off of the invisible wrinkles on it and smiled. She kissed Jan on the forehead and whispered back an I love you too.

Jan nodded and did a 180° to see the henchmen opening the doors for her.

Well her mom wouldn't have to worry. She won't be having any party since she knows she won't make any friends soon.

X------------------------------------------------------------------X

So that's it for the end of Part One.

I'd really appreciate suggestions and comments and of course votes!