Niall imagine for Carissa (imliekOW)

Imagine, you're walking in the park with Niall. It is a typical winter day, who every where but perfect for a date. Niall takes hold of your hand and smiles at you.

"Carissa, l you wanna have a snow ball fight as much as me?" Niall smiles as he bends down and forms a snow ball.

"We'll I guess I can do that for you." You laugh as you start to get Niall.

You hide behind a tree and get ready to jump out at Niall. You look around to see that he wasn't even planning on bombing you with snowballs, just love. He wrote "My beautiful Princess" in the snow. He drew love hearts around it.

You run up to hug him as he takes hold of both hands as you face each other.

"You're the cutest Niall. It is so cold baby." You say and you snuggle in to him.

He starts to take off his coat as he puts it on you.

"What are you doing? Don't be silly you'll get a cold." You say.

"Anything is worth it for you babe." He says as he makes you warm.

You tell him it's not a good idea but of course he doesn't listen.

He hold you tight as you stare into each others eyes and smile. He holds your head as you both lean in at the same time for a kiss.

It gets romantic as the snow falls heavy and your lips touch in the pretty snow.

"Do you realise how long I've been waiting for a kiss in the snow with you?" Niall smiles.