Insanity.

Silence. тнaт waѕ one тнing нe coυldn'т вear; вυт нe woυldn'т geт enoυgн now тнaт нe waѕ locĸed ιn тнιѕ room. "nngн..." нe мoaned ѕlιgнтly, aѕ he lay down on his side. тнe ѕнacĸleѕ вoυndιng нιѕ arмѕ ιnтo a 'х' ғorмaтιon rυbbed agaιnѕт нιѕ wrιѕт, making a small slit in his pale skin.

ιт нad вeen тнree dayѕ now тнaт ғιnn lee нad вeen тaĸen ғroм тнe нoѕpιтal and thrown ιnтo тнιѕ ..place. This...Mental Institute. He had no idea what he had done to get in there, but the forgetfulness most likely linked to the large, bloody bandage covering the left side of his head.

The sixteen year old rolled over to his back, staring at the 3 palely yellow, cushioned walls. Plastered sloppily with paint In the top of one wall were the numbers '489'; he was guessing that was his prison number.

Rolling over to his other side now, he stared at the glass wall in front of him, in which sat three men behind it. Each men wore one mask, which he thought was done simply to scare him; and honestly, it did.

One man wore a mask of a rabid dog, with crimson red blood seemingly Seeping out of his left eye.

The other wore a child's paper plate mask, with a simple smiley face sprayed on with deep yellow spray paint.

The last had a pitch black gas mask strapped to his face; suddenly, Finn began to feel terribly intimidated.

Moving his dark green pupils slightly, he looked at them all with a blank expression. "Tch..." He snorted, being careful what he was saying, as he was sure they were listening to every word and noise that came out of the male's drooping jaw.

He could feel his shackles loosening, the cuffs undoing themselves. They were controlling him. They slowly slid off him, leaving him to stretch out his weakened limbs.

Carefully, he sat up. Watching the three men as they sat behind a table, observing every move and stumble he made. Each man was dressed in a white lab coat, nothing else. They sat, unmoving, behind the white plastic table, with their hands by their sides.

Finn's head slowly tilted, his green orbs narrowing as he strengthened his view towards the three males.

He placed his palms against the clear glass, his eyes flickering over their profiles.

"Wh.." Finn's face scrunched together, his pale complexion glistening over the sweat.

When examining them closer, a scrawled word could just be made out on their collars.

"Good"

"Night"

"Finny."

"What?..." Finns' voice was husky, in an attempt of trying to remain calm.

His face drew away quickly, stumbling backwards as his pupils dilated in a heavy fashion; before a deep prick was felt under his arm.

His right arm flailed wildly under his left, in order to pull out the syringe.

It was no use, the liquid had entered his blood stream.

His eyes grew weak, and his breathing less frequent.

Finn's body suddenly turned heavy, causing him to gradually fall onto the hard ground; his pale cheeks against the cold floor.

"Shi.." His brain grew to a hault, leaving his vision a pitch black.

--