Worlds Apart

YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THESE IN ORDER. THEY DO NOT CONTINUE AS ONE STORY. EACH CHAPTER IS A DIFFERENT PLOT AND CHARACTERS- for the most part.
I REPEAT YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THESE IN ORDERS.

~~~~

There once was a teenage boy who really liked this band. He fell in love with them and the secret environments(online) that everyone was into. He made lots of friends! He talked to them every chance he got and even met some of them. There was a friend, though, that he has never got the chance to meet- except for today. They actually had a chance of meeting! But the catch was this boy didn't want to meet him that bad..Why? He was in love with his guy friend. Yes, in love but why would he tell to ruin a good friendship? So he hid it. Hid it deeeep down inside of him, even when they met. When they touched and finally everything sparkled inside of him. He lite up, squeezing the other boy tightly. Before they knew it they were all over eachother, talking quickly as if they only a few seconds to talk. The boy smiled at his friend, nodded and saying quiet "Yeah, go on." to encourage his friend to talk more. He watched the way his face moved and the way he gave the boy a look whenever he caught him staring. This boy was in love with his friend and he couldn't admit it to him. The day went on and he got anxious, it coming close to their separating times. They gave one last hug, looking at the trains. The boys friend teared up, bringing him closer. The boy shook his head, pulling away and before he knew it- he gave his friend one small kiss on the mouth. The friend stood there, eyes wide staring at the boys. Before he could say a word the boy ran onto his train, heart racing and not glancing at his friend.
Later that night when he got home, the boy laid on his bed thinking about the event. Sometimes his finger would touch his lip, smiling like a fool.
Right before he went to sleep her heard a ding from his laptop, he opened it to find a message from his friend.
'Always in my heart.' The friend had written and the boy grinned, sending back 'Forever and always.' Before he climbed back into bed, this time looking up at the moon. He blew a small kiss and closed his eyes, not thinking that his friend was doing the same thing from the other side.