Average Day

Well, just waking up, I heard a noise. It sounded like it came from the kitchen! I jumped of so fast that I felt the wind off my sheets. I went and walked over to the door slowly and steady, hoping that whatever was in the kitchen wouldn't hear me. Then I opened the door quietly as I could be, and I stood out of the doorway looking into the kitchen. Oh, it was just my brother Austin Mahone. Geez, I though it was some burglar or something. I was scared to death. "Austin, what are you doing?" Then he jumped up real fast, I think I scared him a little. He's up to something. "Oh,I'm just eating, I got a little hungry just laying in my bed watching tv. "We'll, you know that I always cook breakfast for you. You could have came in there and woke me up instead of coming in here and prowling through the kitchen. I would've got up and cooked you something." "Well, I didn't wanna disturb you because you always do everything for me and I decided that I would actually so something for you once in a while." "What were you gonna cook me breakfast?" Austin turned around with his hands behind his back. Then he started to smile real big. "Sissy, your always so nice to me SoI figure that I would give you something in return."

THAT'S CHAPTER ONE! ILL KEEP GETTING ON HERE DAILY AND FINISHING OR FOR YALL!

COMMENT ON WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT IT. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!