Capter one

Jaydas POV

Hey it's jayda well known as dancetard yeah I know the name is lame but allwell.

It all start like a normal day I was l was just lying there half asleep when my mom walked it with the camera
"Hunny come on it time for school.....come on dancetard".mom said

"Coming mom"I groaned.I get out of bed I walk to my closet picked up my close to school.i put them on. walk to the bathroom see sontard in there I just did in the doorway watching him do his hair. He turns around and surprise to see me

"Morning jayda"he said with a smile
"Morning Gavin" I said.and I went in the bathroom and did my hair and my make up.

When down stairs to get something to eat,dad has the camera out as usual.
"Oh look everyone it dancetard...say hi dancetard" dad said excited.

"Hey everyone"I said with a smile.mum gave me cereal and I sat down to eat.
"Kids you ready for school"mom said.putting Daxton in the high chair. The kids and me answered with yeah.

After I finish my breakfast I go upstairs go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.I go back downstairs got my bag and talk to mom.
"Mom I got this modelling job in a few days and they all want us to got there for a family Photo shoot"I said to her

"Really lovely I'll I should ask dad I can't wait to have a family photo shoot to get this is gonna be so much fun". She said with a bright smile and bouncing on the spot.i laughter at her. I love when she happy and excited it so cute and funny.

Me and Gavin go to school at the same time so we can wait a bit longer the younger kids go to school before us we have like a few minutes we just sit there and talk while we wait for the bus. Hopefully today will be a good day after school usually hang out.I need to go ask dad about the photo shoot and see if we can do it I did it after school.

We say Goodbye walk out we go outside get on the bus and we go to school ready for a day of learning and education. I have dance after school. Yay