Everything I ever wished for

"The Devil doesn't come as a little man dressed in a red cape and pointy horns, she comes as everything you've ever wished for."
- whoever said it first

   "...all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they're here to stay, oh I believe, in yesterday..."

   Someone threw a coin in my shapeless hat. I looked up gratefully, but kept on singing. Walking away from me was the most perfect creature I'd ever seen. Her beautifully thick, mahogany hair came right down to her torn denim, low-waist shorts, the bare legs beneath perfectly sun-kissed and long. Seemingly even longer by her killer heels; bright red sandal stilettos that she wore as if they were All Stars. A few leather and gold bracelets dangled from her right wrist, and from her forefinger hung car keys. Once every few paces a rearing horse could be made out on the leather. I stared at her until she disappeared around the corner.

  "Why, she, had to go, I don't know; she wouldn't say. I, said, something wrong, now I long, for yesterdaaaay.

"Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play, now I need a place to hide away, oh I belie-"

Honk honk.

  It was her.

  In a Ferrari the colour of blood. The roof was down, the interior black, the girl inside a model. She moved her large, brown sunglasses so she could look over them.

  Those eyes.

  Ablaze, like a forest on fire. A million houses burning down. The volcano erupting above Pompeii. Freezing me in position, just like the people of that unfortunate city.

  "You gonna sit there forever or what?"

  That voice.

  An Angel's. Teaching the sirens how to sing.

  She leaned over to open the passenger door. I scrambled my stuff together as quick as possible. Even my precious guitar was stuffed into it's bag with haste. I ran over and hopped into the car.

  "Well well, aren't you a lucky boy? What's lucky the boy's name?" She offered me her perfect, soft hand.

  "Alex, my lady."

  She just smiled.