MIDDLE SCHOOL MADNESS!!!!!

Okay, people, I have a great idea for a new series-ish kind of thing. I know you've all noticed how most of the stories here are about vampires, highschool love stories, or a mix of both. I also noticed how there are no stories about junior high school. And unto us, a title is born! Middle School Madness!

MMM is a way to share all the funny, stupid, happy, sad, interesting, etc., things that happen to middle schoolers. aLL THE STORIES ARE TRUE.

And I need everyone's help.

My school hasn't started yet, so I have nothing. Besides, I don't want stories that are just from mine and my friends points of view, or stories from just my school.

If you have a story you would like to share with the world, email that story to mschoolmadness@hotmail.com with THE ENTIRE STORY in the message. If you want your name in it, so be it. If not, use a fake name. Your real school name or fake name. Also, make sure that any other mentioning of names in the story is allowing by said person. If not, fake name. I will read your story, and if I like it, I will post it. yOU WILL GET FULL CREDIT FOR YOUR TRUE STORY!

THESE STORIES ARE FROM MIDDLE SCHOOLERS ONLY! THATS 6TH 7TH & 8TH GRADERS ONLY! NO HIGH SCOOLERS ALLOWED!!!!! If you have any questions, email them to mschoolmadness@hotmail.com!!!!