( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You wake up in a small room with a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. You walk around looking for a door or a window, to get out of this bizarre room. But then you hear someone speaking, an intense motivational speaker. "DO IT!" the voice shouts at you. "Do what?!" you yell back. "JUST DO IT! YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO IT!" the voice screams at you. "DO WHAT?!!!!!!!" you scream, tears pouring down your face. Suddenly the room turns white, and you are whirled away, your head is spinning, you feel like your eyes are going to fall out of their socket. You hear a distant "DO IT!" in the background. Suddenly you're sitting in a huge wrestling arena with thousands of people. "AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CEEENNNNNAAAA!" the commentator screams into the microphone and you see John Cena flexing his ridiculous muscles and screaming like a gorilla. "But wait.." you say to yourself, "you can't see John Cena, because his time is now!" Once again you are whirled away, and you land in another small room. The walls are covered in rare pepes, and you see pepe himself seductively positioned on his bed. You faint in disgust, pepe is so damn weird. You wake up in your bed, only to be eaten alive by thousands of shitty 2012 memes.

The End