It Ain't your Typical Love Story....

School has never been more boring in my entire life. And being stuck in maths for double periods just adds more to the list of boredom, I mean seriously how the hell is the stupid Pythagoras’s theorem going to help me in my future? Is it going to help me to drive or eat? No, then why bother learning it. I leaned back against my chair, paying no attention to my maths teacher, who by the way, would get a serious fine if she was caught by the fashion police.

She’s an old lady, around 50 years old, who always forgets her glasses, writes something on the board, explains it, gives us some questions to do, and then falls asleep on the desk.  The part where she lectures us on Maths, or starts telling stories about how hot she was back in the day, is the part that bores me to hell, and scars my poor brain with ugly thoughts of Mrs Bell back in the day.  But the rest of the class is the fun part. You can text, use your phone, sleep, literally do whatever, when she sleeps. And cause she ‘forgets’ to bring her glasses, her poor eyesight allows us to use our phones and listen to music without them getting confiscated. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

But apparently she had a huge cup of coffee this morning and thus making her lectures and “stories” longer. I know right, poor me. And then I hear music to my ears. A knock on the door. I know that a knock on the door doesn’t usually sound like music to anyone’s ears, literally, but anything would be music and heaven to stop Ms Bell talking about how “lovely” last night was, with some dude she met next door. So like I said, music to my ears.

And then walks in the mystery guy. I heard rumors that we’d be getting an exchange student from somewhere, I can’t remember where exactly, but I chose to ignore it.  Why you ask?  Because I have better things to do in life than sit impatiently like a little puppy, and looking forward to some random person coming to our school from a random place. I couldn’t give a damn about some stranger, unlike all the “Plastics” here.

He had gorgeous brown luscious hair that just makes you want to run your hands through, bright blue eyes that could make you get lost in them, and he had creamy but a slightly tanned complexion. He was wearing a slightly fitted t-shirt, that faintly outlined his abs, a pair of nicely fit jeans, a slightly tight leather jacket and cool black shiny sneakers. And when he spoke, out came a sexy melodious British accent.

That is Plastics’ version of the new dude. My impression of him would be , a random dude with normal human hair, eyes, clothes and a British accent, to me, he was nothing special compared to the Plastics who were giving him flirtatious smiles,  hand gestures of “Call Me”, and literally purring like a cat. If that’s how they are in school I wonder how they would be like outside of school. It made me sick to the stomach , that bile was already rising, to know that this is what high school sluts do in school.

“ Umm…hi, I’m Jake Quinn, I’m new here.  Is this room 103, Mrs. Bell’s Mathematics class?”, spoke the new dude, whom I realized has a name. Jake. Mrs. Bell nodded her head seriously and asked him to take a seat so she could continue about last night. I mentally slapped my head and rolled my eyes. And on goes our lecture. I take out my phone and text Hannah, my BFF, and tell her how scary my Maths class really is.

Hannah – How’s Maths? : )

-Me – Mrs Bell is telling us what happened “last night”, and trust me, my brain is scarred forverer!!!

-Hannah – Babe, dw…ok u might have to worry…LOL.. oh and by any chance is there a handsome ans sexy british boy in ur M.Class??

-Me – Hwd u knw?? Ya..in my dictionary, I wouldn’t use sexy for him, id use normal…btw dnt u hv a bf to fantasize abt??

-Hannah – Trust me baby, I have a “LOT” to fantasize abt ma bf…lol jks…g2g, Mr Ray is coming over..C u @ lunch babe.. xoxo

-Me – xoxo

And just as I was about to slide my phone in, Mr British Boy hovers over me smirking, and says, “Aren’t you supposed to pay attention to the lesson instead of texting Hannah?” WTF…how’d he know I was texting Hannah? “Stalker”, I reply. “No, I’m not a stalker really, but I know Hannah and as you are her best friend, I assumed you would be texting her, she’s my cousin, she’s told me a lot about you, and showed me pictures of who you are. I believe that you are Cup cake baby? Oh and she told me you’d be my school buddy for the next week or so, since all of this is new to me, compared to England”, he said in one breath while taking a chair and sitting next to me.

I breathe in and out, clearly he doesn’t know that me and my anger are like besties. He stares at me like I’m a nutcase. “So let me get  this straight, you are my BFF’s cousin whom I’ve never heard about, she has told you about me and shown frickking pictures of me to you,  you just called me with my Facebook name?, and I’m supposed to be your “buddy” around the school which was something I never agreed on!!”, my ears were boiling with rage and steam. Hannah knows, that I am not wooed by boys, and hate being a buddy especially to a new kid; this was pure evil.  It’s the kid’s first day of school and I’m giving him hell, I shouldn’t be taking my anger out on an exchange student who’s lost here in America, and is somehow related to my bestie.

“Isn’t that what I just said?” he replied, breaking me out of thoughts. Oh, I see here, he’s trying to act all smart ass on me. Hm..bring it on.

I just roll my eyes.

“I am not going to be your buddy for more than a day, you got it smart ass? , and help me dear god in telling me why Hannah would do something like this to me?” , he just stares at me, like I’m an alien who doesn’t speak English. “If you get lost, ask one of them sluts which way to go, although they’d probably tow you into the nearest janitor’s closet.” Thinking of that puts an evil smile on my face. He just shake his head and asks, “is this what American sarcasm is like?”, I reply, “Oh, it ain’t sarcasm, it’s the real truth.” He just shakes his head laughing. “You Americans are real funny, not boring like us British”, he says. “That, I tell you, is the cold hard truth”, I reply with a smile on my face and an evil plan stirring up on my mind.

**Hola Amigos, this is de 1st chapter of ma first story ever on wattpad...So wht do u think abt it?? Should I continue or just drop it?? If u've taken de time to read this, then I thank and give u bear hug. I would love to knw wht u think abt ma work and feel free to ask any questions or whtever.**

Until Next Time,

-Amazing A xoxox