Prologue

Alice had travelled Wonderland, the land of wonder and imaginations. This time, its Different, she went to London for a Vacation, saw the Big Ben.

       Alice's Mom and Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Kingsleigh, booked the Hotel for suites. As usual, Alice wandered around the hotel, as a boy's shadow following her caught her eyes. Alice ran out of surprise to see a shadow without an owner, until she bumped into Mrs. Kingsleigh. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" Mrs. Kingsleigh confusingly asked. Without any hesitation to breath, Alice said with a quick response, "There was a shadow and... and--" "Oh sweetie, another little fantasy of yours?" Mr. Kingsleigh said. "It's true! Why won't you ever believe me." Alice exclaimed. "Calm down, honey, don't scream so loud, this is a hotel, this is not home. It is not nice to bother the others, Alice." Mrs. Kingsleigh called out as she flipped up her Scarlett dress. "I'm sorry, mom." Alice apologised and her Mom smiled and looked up to her Dad.
       The three of them walked through the hotel hallway with silver carpet rolled through the hotel floor.
       "Mom, can I borrow the key? I want to open the room door, please!" Alice begged.
"Well Sure, Dear." Mrs. Kingsleigh responds. Then, she handed Alice the room key, "Thank you, mother." 
       Alice put the key through the door lock, then it opened, they looked around, it is totally a suite, with a king sized bed right in the middle and a small chandelier hanging on top of beige colored sofa. There was a wide mirror, and a beige colored desk next to the head to toe window. Outside that window, there's a balcony with two wooden chairs and one round wooden glass table standing. It was contented. 
       "This room is pleasant." Mr. Kingsleigh exclaim. Mrs. Kingsleigh agreed, "Yes indeed it is, Darling. Don't you think so too, Alice?"
       "It sure is, mother." Alice said.
       Alice jumped on the king sized bed, get real comfortable, and after a few minutes, she fell asleep peacefully. Then, not long after, she woke up to the sight of a beautiful sunset that is common in London.

       12.30 a.m., past midnight, Alice looked up at the clock hanging on the wall on top of the king-size bed. She looked around, mom and dad is sleeping.
       whuuush~
       "What was that?" Alice questioning herself, feeling terrified and concerned.
She looked around the hotel room. whuuush~.  The sound was heard from the right, Alice turned  to the right, it was the shadow from what Alice saw before. Duug-- Then, Alice looked up to the window, it was opened and someone is standing there. Its a boy. The boy jump out to the shadow, "Hey, why won't yo just stay stuck to my body--" The boy whispered as he hold the shadow. Alice can't believe her own eyes, seeing that someone can hold a shadow.
       "How did you--" Alice accidentally exclaimed. The boy looked right at her, he has beautiful brown carved eyes.
       "Wendy??" The boy said.
       Alice yet wondered again, 'Wendy? Who's Wendy? Did he think I'm her? Do i look like her?'

  to be continued...