SOMEONE New

Do you ever feel like your whole life is a dejavu type scenerio? Well that's how I feel right now. My whole life is on repeat.

"Marley Farty! Look what I have!" My annoying brother, Jonah, loves to call me Marley Farty. Don't know why. Don't care. He's only ten anyways.

"Give me back my phone you brat!" I got up and chased him but stopped once I saw my mom.

"Mom! He has my phone! Tell him to give it to me!" I said in frustration.

"Jonah give it to her. NOW" She gave him that, hurry now or else, look which worked by how fast he returned my phone.

"Thanks." I smiled at my mom. At 45 she look 25. I am definitly jealous of her looks.

"Don't worry hun, sooner or later he'll grow up." She said softly.

"Ya I know, I just wish it was sooner." I grabbed an apple and made my way up to my room to get ready for school. It was barely 7 and I have to be at school by 8:30. I am a softmore in highschool and still haven't had my first boyfriend.
With that in my head, I went into the shower and did the goods while making sure I smelt amazing. Then, I chose my outfit which was a pair of light blue jeans and a simple white shirt. Along with my brown combat boots. I then pulled my hair up into a pony tail making sure I curled the end of it with my curling wand.
Lastly for my makeup, all I did was put a thin layer of foundation and powder. Then, a thin coat of mascara and eye liner, and a bit of rosey pink lip stain.
This sounds like alot but suprisingly, I finished in about 25 minutes. I mentally patted myself at my fast working speed then made my way downstairs with my bag and car keys.
"Bye Mom! Have a good day at work!" I yelled to her knowing she can hear me.
"Ok! Bye hunny! Love you." She yelled back. And with that, I made my way to the place called school. Better known as hell.

School. Something that you hate but need. I hate it.
I got out of my car and saw Emily arriving. Emily is my best friend or more like sister. We met in kindergarten while bonding over the same toy we bought. From there, we were inseperate.

"Bish! I have amazing news!" She ran to me like a crazy person.

"What is it!? Bish?" I laugh at that word "bish".

"Miguel asked me out! I'm so happy I cry" She smiles and started to prance around. Wow, he finally had the guts to ask her out. You see, Emily has had a crush on him for the past 5 years! Since the 6th grade! And the funny thing is, Miguel liked her too. I found out when I saw him at the store buying a valentine card that had the name Emily. I confronted him and he spilt out the oh so obvious news.

"Oh my gosh! You go girl!" I said trying my hardest not to sound fake excited.

"I know! Come on! He promised to meet me at the fountain." She took my hand and basically dragged me inside the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ha

"Have you seen the new kid?" Emily and I were now in 1st period waiting for the teacher to come in because he was talking to the "new kid' outside the door.

"No I haven't, why would I care?" I answer honestly. For all I know he will probably get befriended by the "popular people" as quick as I can say...

"Holy shit" Emily screeches and that's when I saw him. The new kid. He had dark chocolate brown hair, a few tattoos along his arm, a lip piercing, and oh gosh his eyes are these piercing grey color.

"Well...he is attractive" I say and continue doing my work before taking a quick glance at him again.

"No shit Sherlock" She says and looks up and smirks at him. Guys did I forgot to mention my friend has this thirst for guys. I mean I don't see why, when there s a huge sea of water a few miles away.

"Wow Emily" I say and roll my eyes.

"I can't help it he has this bad boy vibe and its hot hah" She practically drools. 

"So breaking rules and looking like a guy with problems is hot?"  I don't understand why girls think bad boys are hot.  I mean  wouldn't you prefer a guy with good grades and class? 

"Whatever"  She says and goes back to working.

"Guys this is Damian.  He will be joining us for the rest of the school year "  Oh would you look at that? The son of the devil.

"Take a seat wherever you feel most comfortable sir"  I looked up only to find him staring at me like i'm a piece if art at the museum.  I rolled my eyes and looked down trying my best not to look up and see where he was gonna sit.

"Babe whats your name?"  I turned around too see him seated in the desk behind me smirking.  I scoffed.

"First if all it don't ever call me "babe".  I don't know you.  Secondly, the name is Marley"  I said and turned around.  I looked at Emily who was smiling widely at her paper;  clearly because of what she heard.