The End Of baseball racism

My name is Murdock Friedman. I was born and raised in Africa by a single parent family who was my mother, she was a lady of courage she teaches me how to live and work hard for what ever I needed. I was introduced to the game of baseball by a white man of the name Alonso Friedman who helped me to become educated and a young man of moral attributes. At the age of 19 he then migrated me and my mother to America to play for his baseball team of the name the mighty blacks.
I was the only black man playing in the league I was mocked,imitate,mimic,tantalize and taunt even by my own team mate. I could not sit where they seated, I couldn't even touch there bat, I would of to wait until every one finish shower before I could only because I was a black man they said I wasn't belong here I should go back to the zoo because I was a monkey but even though I was being taunted to the point where I cry until I couldn't feel my body Mrs Friedman never give up on me because he said I saw a light in you that ready to change this world.
On my first game I was given the opportunity to save my team from being relegated from the play off but when I entered into the field I was so pressured and nervous dripping sweats began to fall from my face unto my bat I saw the pitcher throw the ball in my direction and I swung my bat so hard that when the ball Hit on to my bat I didn't know where it goes only I heard the commentators saying and it's out of here home run for the mighty blacks And they are safe from relegated. I was then the most popular guy in the 1950s, I was all over the radio and the newspaper but still I was the same black boy who all the whites hated.
I was still alive Because of the greatness of God, every time they try to break me Down me and my teammates get stronger. I developed an love for the game that I didn't cared what they said about me it was just the love of the game I have. My coach come to me and said Murdock all the higher authority want to have a meeting with you I went to the meeting and I was greeted by the president of America where he said loudly in the conference room (no more to racism).
I lead my team to five championship title. Mr Friedman married my mom where he died at the age of 64 and my mother 57 where they were honored. I retired at the age 35 because of a fractured shoulder but I was then the new coach of the mighty blacks because of the love of the game.