Larry stylinson_ keep holding on...

Louis POV

I'm sat here, just watching harry in the hospital bed, feeling helpless. the rest of the gang are around me but all i see is harry, nothing else matters but him. He doesnt know how i feel about him, how I've always felt about him even when i was with elenour. Just watching him breath gives me hope that everything will be alright but i know its not. i feel a hand on my shoulder but i dont care who it is, i just want harry to be okay. "You know he cant live on like this louis." zayn said. i knew exactly what zayn ment but i didnt want to believe him cause harry means EVERYTHING to me. "c'mon harry, you're a fighter. i've known you too long to lose you now!" i said.

Harry POV

I can hear the guys around me telling me to wake up but i cant, all i want is to wake up and throw my arms around louis hold him next to me and tell him i love him but i dont know if he feels the same. plus it feels too soon as he just broke up with eleanor, that would just be soo selfish of me. they keep telling me to stay with them and in my head i just scream 'Im here, im here! dont give up on me!'

Louis POV

After a while, the gang leaves to get niall fed (he never stops eating!) so its just me staring at harry. i take his hand in mine and hold it close to my face, letting his knuckles brush over my eyelids, eyebrows, cheeks and lips. i kiss each indivudal knuckle as it passes over. While im alone with harry (well whats left of him) i whisper to him "Harry Edward Styles, no matter if you can hear me or not, wether you feel the same or not i have to say this. Over the years we have been friends and band members, i been having stronger feelings to you than i do liam, niall, zayn or any other fan on this damn planet. And then when you kissed me, i was sure that i wanted you, only you. I love you Harry but i know you dont feel the same. all i ever wanted was to hold you, keep you warm, protect you, and... love you."

Harry POV

I can hear everything Louis is saying and i want to burst awake so bad and tell him i love him, that we can be together and he will be my boobear forever! but the horrible truth is that i cant, i physically cant.

Louis POV

Just watching Harry not respond to what i said, explains it all. i was expecting him to burst into my arms but he lies there, motionless, without doing a damn thing. "It's alright Harry, you dont have to say anything. I get it. But either way i will love you." I guess i should go and get some food with the others. But before i leave, i place a warm, soft kiss on harry's cold lips. Then i turn to the door when   a tight, cold grip is on my wrist.

Harry POV

I felt a pair of warm, soft, perfect lips on my cold lips and without any questioning, i know its louis, i remember the first time we kissed, how it felt, the mark it left and how his breath felt on my skin. I shoot my eyes wide open and launch for louis' wrist before he slips throught my fingers again. "louis!" i shout weakly.

Louis POV

I turned round to hear a weak voice call my name. i rushed down to cup harry's face in my hands. "HAZ, oh my god are you alright? I've been worried sick, well me and the rest of the band. Oh crap! did you hear what i said? as in all of it? even when i said i-" i was cut off by haz smacking our lips together. i didnt know what to do at first because i was so shocked by the mini freeze against my lips but eventually i close my eyes and move into the kiss, running my fingers thorugh harry's curls like they were made for my hands only, they fall softly ontop of my hand as my hand snakes it's way to the back of harry's head. i feel harry's hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. i deepen the kiss. after a while of kissing and snaking hands, i feel the soft, moistness of harry's tounge nibbling at my bottom lip and i instantly know he wants entrance. as i've waited years for this, i allow him entrance. feeling his tounge roll around mine feels like heaven but somehow this doesnt feel enough. i want more but i realise harry is too sick to do so...yet. 

Harry POV

I eventually break the kiss and just lie here, staring into the depths of louis' blue eyes, gently running my fingers thorugh his hair. "yes i did hear everything you said, and i feel the same about you louis. no matter what shit management put us thorugh, i love you, always have done always will do." a smirk played on louis' lips and deep scarlet rushed to the surface of his cheeks, which just made me want to kiss him more. I leaned closer to louis, brushing my nose across his, looking deep into his eyes. i cup his face to pull him closer. but this time, he closes the gap between us. I just know we are going to be fine...

---------------------------------------

well thats the end of chapter one. feel free to comment cause i know i want to make more!!!!