Austin Does it Better.

He didn't know who she was; nor where she came from. But he did know that he wanted her for his self.

...

When she first walked into the room, all was silent. No one spoke a word, which was a rare occasion in Rightwood High. No one ever shut up, let alone because a new person had entered the room.

Austin Moon couldn't tear his gaze away from her. It felt different to see a new face when all you see is the normal 50 people everyday, including teachers. Now there was 51.

Since Austin sat in the back of the room, he couldn't make out each detail of the petite brunette, but he did know she was petite--and a brunette.

He squinted his eyes, focusing a little more on her. From where he was, he could make out an oversized hoodie with the weird GROVEPORT SOFTBALL written in large bold letters. He scoffed.

Groveport and Rightwood were sworn enemies, although they were both placed in the same district--and across the street from each other-- they were rivals. Groveport always got the best athletes, the best test scores AND the girls. The girls.

Austin always wanted a Groveport girl, but he never got one. Anytime there was a bonfire down at the beach, everyone spoke and mingled, taking shots together. It was like Hannah Montana or something; one second your best friends and the next your rivals. He wished he were that clever and got one.

His friend Jonathan's girlfriend has a bumper sticker that says GROVEPORT GIRLS DO IT BETTER in the same exact font and boldness this new girl had.

Automatically, Austin knew that this new girl would get hit on, in a good way by the guys, but not by the girls--they were all pussies.

Before he even met the girl, Austin didn't like the thought of her having some one night stand with one of these douches, unless it was him. Fuck those bumper stickers, Austin does it better.

...

Okay, that was just a slight trailer you could say. If you guys like it, then I will continue. If you don't...I will still continue :D So anyways, this is going on both Wattpad and Fanfiction. Check out my profiles :)

w- obliviousranter

F- obliviousrants