Part 1

I wake up in my perfectly pink room. God, I hate the color pink. I'm not your normal girl. My parents are never home.I listen to dark music. Oh and I have a YouTube channel that nobody knows about but I'm famous. That makes sense right? Oh yeah and vine too. There are almost no people like me. Except Noa. Noa is my bitch. She actually gets me. I have naturally brown hair. I have green eyes that I would like to believe look like snakes. I'm a caring person. I'm not kidding. I'm just halfway who I would want to be. I'm just too nice.
"Diana! Get our lazy ass up I have to leave!" She screams at me.
"Love you too, bitch!" I scream back at her and I can hear her laugh. My eyes start to drift back to sleep. Next thing I know I wake up about 2 hours later. The door bell is ringing like crazy.
"HOLD YO SELF BITCH ILL BE RIGHT THERE!" I scream and they finally shut up and I make my way to the door.

Nash's POV

"HOLD YO SELF BITCH ILL BE RIGHT THERE!" I hear a girl yell.
"Oh, how lovely." I say with sarcasm applied.
"You know we have to get this girl apart of our team she's fucking hilarious so you better be nice." Cameron says to me and I just roll my eyes.
"Nash calm yourself." My little brother, Hayes says. I give him the finger. He just rolls his eyes at me.
A girl comes to the door and opens it.
"OMG ARE YOUR DIANA!!!" Cameron says with his white girl voice. I roll my eyes. He shoots me a death glare. Causing Diana to laugh. Damn, that was cute. What. The. Fuck? Nah, I'm good I can't like her already she's probably a bitch if she looks that good.
"OMG YASSS GURL YASSSS!" She says almost giving Cameron a hug and then stops right in the middle.
"Wait who the fuck are you people?" She says causing Cameron to laugh.
"We're people from Magcon. It's a meet and greet thing. And we're here to see if you would like to join." He says jumping up and down.
"God damn, Cameron. Sometimes I swear your gay." I say causing Diana to laugh.
"How long will it be?" She asks.
"We don't know yet. But will you come?" Cameron asks Diana almost begging.
"I'll come if... You guys come with me to go get frozen yogurt!" She says her face lighting up with excitement.
"Fuck yes!" Cameron screams practically running to the car. Now it's just me Hayes and Diana.
"Ok, so what's your guys names? I know that's Cameron because you called him gay." She says while Cameron starts the car.
"I'm Hayes and that's my brother Nash." Hayes says while pointing his thumb at me.
I sand there with no emotion. She smiles and waves at me as if we've been friends for our whole life.
"Come on, people. Get in the fucking car!" Cameron says causing Diana to laugh. We all start to walk to the car.

Diana's POV

So basically I'm going with random people from Magcon to get frozen yogurt. I'm not gonna lie they're all pretty cute. I decide to sit in the back with Nash while Cameron drives and Hayes sits in the passengers seat.
"So, how old are you guys?" I ask.
"I'm 21, Hayes is 15, and Nash is 17."
Nope, nope, fuck yes! Me and Nash are the same age. I didn't think cute boys my age existed. He probably hates me. And he hasn't said a word to me. Jerk.
"So, Nash is Hayes your brother? I, mean you guys have the same eyes and everything..." I say trying to start a conversation with this bitch.
"Yeah we're brothers.-" he say in a normal voice.
"- Do you believe Cameron's gay?" He asks me with a smile causing me to laugh. I shake my head no. He probably is gay all good looking people are gay.
"Ok, good." He says louder this time.
We sit there for a minute. I notice the radios not on.
"BITCH, WHY THE FUCK ISNT THE RADIO ON? DO YOU GUYS LIKE HATE MUSIC OR SOMETHING." I say while all the other drivers are looking at us.
Hayes reaches for the radio and turns on some content music. We all start to sing at the top of our lungs. I don't even like country that much. Oh, well. It was still fun.
" LOCK DEM DOORS AND TURN THE LIGHTS DOWN LOW!" I scream the loudest. They all give me a weird look.
"You guys have the nerve to look at me like that?" I say while cocking an eyebrow.
"Oh by the way will you guys tell my parents that-" I stop remembering my parents.
"Shit! I forgot to tell my parents!" I say grabbing my phone.

To Birth Giver:
Hey momma I'm with some people I've been life long friends with and I'm gonna be gone with them for a couple of weeks.

From Birth Giver:
Ok.

"If anybody asks I've know you people my whole life." I say hand festering to the people in the car.
"Ok." They all reply.
"-Oh yeah, will you guys tell my parents if I cuss?" I say continuing from earlier.
"Does it look like we're people who tell?" Cameron asks gesturing to the car.
We sit there as Cameron pulls up to the extremely ghetto gas station that has really good yogurt.
"Guys, they charge this shit by the pound so don't get THAT much." I say emphasizing 'that'.
"Who gives a fuck I'm paying!" Cameron screams while running into the store before I can stop him.
I swear we're gonna get kicked out.