A Wild Ride

My eyes widened as I saw an unbelievable sight. Ashlee Purdy, the Ashley Purdy of Black Veil Brides was sitting on one of the metal benches next to the gate where i stood with my horse, Buttercup. What the hell was Ashley fucking Purdy doing at a fair in the middle of nowhere? I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves. I thought i was nervous before, but now knowing that my Black Veil Brides crush was watching me, i was even more nervous!
"Please pout you hands together for our next contestant, Amanda and her horse Buttercup." I took a deep breath and entered the ring. Let the show begin I thought determinedly as i mounted my horse
--After the show--
I smiled with pride as my uncle took Buttercups reigns from me. I gave her a kiss to he muzzle before watching my first prize house strut off with my horse. He had the horse trailer hooked up to his truck so i could stay at the fair longer. I waved good bye to my uncle and turned and ran straight into..the sex go himself, Ashley Purdy.
"That was a great show you put on back there." He said with a smirk. I nodded and quickly looked away. "Thank you." I mumbled. I looked back at him and decided to play it cool, "Im Amanda." I said. "Ashley." He said. I smirked and turned to walk away. "Hey, wait a minute!" I stood with my back turned and smiled with success. I got myself under control then turned back to him. "Yeah?" "Don't you know who i am? I'm Ashley Purdy, from black veil brides."
"Is that suppose to mean anything to me?" He smirked and stepped closer to me. "It will. Let me buy you a beer." He offered. I smiled and nodded.
After a couple of beers, Ashley talked me into riding on the Ferris wheel. He held my hand and walked me through the fair. Once we were hooked seated and secured, the wheel started. I started freaking out. Why did i let this gorgeous man talk me into the? I hated hieghts. Ashley saw me freaking out and wraooed an arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him. I blushed and looked up at him. He looked down at me, then pressed his lips to mine. I moaned into the kiss.
He pulled back with a lustful look in his eyes. "When we get off this thing, im going to really make you moan." I shivered. 

 After we got off the ferries wheel. I got in my truck and followed Ashley to his hotel room. I got out of my truck and walked over to Ashley. He took my hand in his as he lead me up the stairs. I was super nervous. This wasn't my first time, but it was my first time with a famous person. And Ashley was a sex god!! Ashley unlocked his hotel room and pulled me into the room. As soon as the door closed, Ashley shoved me against the door. He began to kiss and bite at my neck. My head tilted to the side, giving him better access as a low moan escaped my lips. One of his hands started playing with the bottom of my shirt.

Ashley picked me up and threw me on the bed, I pulled his shirt off him in a swift movement. Then quickly removed his pants and his boxers. Ashley quickly undressed me as well. He stared at me in awe. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled then kissed my collar bone. I blushed and looked away. I gasped and my back arched as he licked one of my nipples. He rubbed the other in slow circles. I moaned loudly.
Ashley laid on his back and pulled me into his lap. "Ride me." He demanded. I wasn't about to complain. I slowly slide back onto his erection. He groaned and garbed my hips. I moved slowly up and down his dick while grinding. He moaned and forced me to ride him faster. Suddenly Ashley flipped us so he was on top. My nails dug into his back as he fucked me hard. "Ashley..I'm going to.." He grunted in response. "FUCK, ASHLEY!" I screamed as i came. Ashley gave a few more thrust then came as well. He looked at me panting, then collapsed on top of me. I giggled and kissed his neck. "That was fun." He said. "We should do it again soon." I nodded in agreement.  

Author Note:

This was requested by Courtney BVB Forever on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com

Requests are open. To make a request please look in the description. You may leave a comment or message me.