My extremly hot teacher likes me what?!?! (teacher/student relationship)

ALYX 'S POV

"GET UP NOW!" I jumped out of bed to see my mom in front of me. "Hurry up and get up otherwise you'll be late." I turned so fast I thought I heard a crack.

I scaned my eyes across my clock to notice I was in fact late. ugh today at of all days of course now im going to be late for my first day of school I thought. I turned around to see my mom already gone.

I pratically ran into my bathroom to take a shower. I quickly got out after I was clean and grabbed my frayed skinny jeans, black undershirt, and my what the hell abby dawn shirt.

I quickly applied some mascara to brighten my blue eyes and brushed my dark brown hair. I pratically fell down the stairs and grabbed my school bag.

I ran outside and jumped into my car and headed to school for another long 8 months. But at least this year is my last because i will be graduating.

                                                              SOME TIME LATER

I got out of my car to see the last students head to first period. I sprinted into the building and rushed to find locker 242. As i spotted it I quickly opened it noticing i was the only one left in the hall.

I swiftly shoved my bag in my locker and grabbed my supplies for first period which acccording to my schedule was health with mr. White ugh of course I hate health and of course with my luck a guy is teaching it I thought to myself. great just great hint the sarcasm.

I hastily put my lock on my locker and turned to head to health just as I did i knocked into something. Wait let me rephrase that someone.

I looked up to see a guy that was about 6'4 towering over my 5'5 with kinda long black hair and the pretties green eyes I have seen. Not to mention insanly hot infact i don't think I have ever seen a more gorgeous guy in my 17 years of living.

We just stared at each other until the tardy bell sounded and pratically throwing me face first back into reality. I mumbled a brief "sorry" and "i got to go". 

I turned so fast I think I got whiplash and started down the hall to health til I realised I had no idea where I was going.

I spun around to see the guy in the same place with a dazed look on his face. Hmm I wonder if he knows where it is. I walked the short distance back over to him. "Hi sorry to bother you but would you happen to know where mr. White's health class is," I said in a polite voice.

He smiled a true smile "sure i'm heading there right now you can follow me." I think my legs almost gave out. He of course had the hottest voice to match his looks.

I followed him in a comfortable silence until he stopped outside of a door with a sign on it saying health.

I pretty much flew through the door and instantly made my way to a empty seat in the back. Just to notice the teacher wasn't even there. Wow maybe my day is turning lucky.

I watched as the guy I walked here with stood in front of the class and leaned back on the teachers desk slightly. God is he hot. Wait was he doing just standing there.

I stared at him with confusion on my face. A smirk suddenly appeared on his handsome face. What is going on? "Hi i'm mr. Whie the new health teacher." oh shit.