I Didn't Get To Say It (Fifty Shades Inspired)

Ana started working at a publishing company. “Ms. Steele, please get the printed copies of the manuscript from the copier room.” Anastasia’s boss, Alexandra McAdams ordered.

The elevator doors opened, fifty shades came into view, greeting Ms. McAdams as he passed by. He watched Anastasia walk into the copier room.

TEXT: Please go to the elevator, Ms. Steele. – G

Anastasia looked at her blackberry confused. Ignoring her confusion, she gladly obliged.

TEXT: I’m on my way, Mr. Grey. – A

He met her half way, just wanting to see her smile. He then scooped her into his arms, his brightest smile on his face. He hugged her tight twirling her in the air, making her squeal. Is this what “more” feels like?

“Hello to you too. How was your day?” Ana smiled at him, while wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I’m fine, fine.” His lips quirked up, “Became better when I saw you.”

Ana blushed at Christian’s sudden playful attitude. Biting her lip, she asked, “What exactly are you doing here, Christian?”

He put his right hand on her left cheek, the other brushing a lock of hair behind her ear, “was supposed to take you on your desk,” He said under his breath, smugness in his tone, “ But I see you’ve work to do,” and stepped back from her personal space.

Ana felt all warmness from her body leave and her lips formed a pout. “Grey, please don’t. You can have me at home just not here. I’m working.” She said urgently.

“I was supposed to, Ms. Steele,” he said, pocketing his pianist’s hands into his trouser pockets, “I-“ he was cut off when his phone rang. He put a hand on her waist, planted a kiss on her cheel and sped off into the elevator. He slumped onto the wall. You Idiot, Grey.