Chapter One[School Begins]

Its a new book and I hope y'all enjoy it...please feel free to correct my mistakes and share your views. Sorry I'm kinda new to this and note that this book is going to be in series..as the name implies..
Pardon my mistakes
ENJOY TNS(Road to discovery)

It was Monday the 8th of October which meant ooh it was time for school..."arrgh" I said as I slowly got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom..OMG I had 5 minutes left...I took a quick bath and got into my car and drove off..
It was final year in high school
And I was psyched about it..I stopped at Bella's house to pick her up.."Damn you're late"Bella turned to say to me."Tell me what I don't know Bella" I retorted while tryna focus on the road..
Finally we arrived at Herman High School..xx

Everywhere was bubbling with excitement.. I was tryna look around for mary and Luke..I finally spotted them and ran to meet up.."wassa amigos"I shouted to them
They turned around and Mary shrieked so loud "Nana bear"that was what Mary always called me.. "Mary" I said and we hugged so tight..Luke just stared at us and said"when will I get mine"I immediately leaned for a hug also..
Mary, Bella and Luke had been my friends since Freshman year and they were awesome..They didn't mind the fact that my parents were rich.. I was an only child which made me act like a brat.. They loved me the way I was...4 of us, were best of friends although I was a black american and they were whites but that didnt matter and it was pretty cool.
The bell rang hereby bringing us back to reality
School had officially started xx