Dirk xReader Chapter 1 Reunited

You are just now moving back from Pennsylvania to Texas, your hometown. You are thinking about going to college, hmph, why not.

Your P.O.V

"UGGHHHH THIS BOXES ARE HEAVY AS SHIIIIIT". Why, just why? You hear some commotion in the hall, "oh great who could it be now?" You open the door and see a blonde girl with curly hair she tripped with two bottles of vodka and a bottle of rum. You decide to help her anyway "Hay culd you helpme?" she asks , she's obviously drunk. "uh, sure where are you taking it?". "My brithers apartmunt, room '325' I thinc *think" Yep she's drunk. "sure , lets go". As soon as you two get to the apartment she opens the door she walks in then you almost get stabbed in the hand with a katana. But since you are such a badass, you caught it (you've had years of training from your sibling). "What the hell was that for!?" . "Sorry thought you were an intruder ,cause you have that with you".He points at your galaxy katana. "Oh sorry, I guess I'll be going." Until you get trampled by some kid, he kinda looked like the one the almost stabbed your hand but with different shades and then...It hits you " OH MY GOD DIRK, DAVE?!?" It appears Dirk was waiting for you to realize that these were you childhood bestfriends. "[N/NAME]????!!"Dave screeched your favorite nickname.