Prologue

Just a quick note: This is an After Romeo fanfiction, but there will be appearances by other bands and celebs, just to clarify that. Also, in this fanfic none of the bands or celebs are famous yet, they're trying to get there though. All of the bands already exist in real life, except for Shakespeare's Ending. I made up Shakespeare's Ending. -M

-

"Guys, are you sure this will go well? I don't think we could win.." Blake said nervously, taking another bottle of water and chugging it. "Especially since Devin decided not to be in the band. He was great for us. What do we do without him?"

"Blake! If you keep chugging water you're going to pee your pants! Stop!" Jayk said and grabbed the bottled water and put it somewhere else.

"Besides, I think we could win." Drew added. "I mean, seriously. I think we've got this. We've been practicing all week for battle of the bands. Look around you.. The competition looks weak."

"Looks can be-"

The four boys immediately stopped their babbling when they saw four girls approach the sign up table.

"Whoa. They are-"

"Guys, stop. Isn't this supposed to be a boyband battle?" Drew cut in.

"Well, yeah. But apparently someone made exceptions, because they just got numbers, and they're coming back here." TC said and bit down on his bottom lip as the girls made their way backstage.

"Uh-oh." Drew whispered nervously.

The boys knew that this battle of the bands was supposed to be pretty long, and that all of the bands were supposed to stay in one big house together. After tonight's performances, they are to go to the house to get the room assignments and the schedules. That is; if they made it. Two bands were already going to get eliminated tonight.

"Hi, I'm Blaine." A girl with thick, dark blonde hair said and smiled at Blake.

"Kitty.." Blake said and let out a small, squeaky and nervous laugh as he looked at her hair.

"What?" She said and he shook his head.

"Um, nothing. I'm Blake." Blake replied to Blaine.

"You're a member of..."

"After Romeo." Blake said.

"Nice name. I'm a member of Shakespeare's Ending. Seems as if we have similar band names.." Blaine said and Blake nodded.

"Yeah. And names too. Like, I'm Blake and you're Blaine." Blake said and Blaine shrugged.

"I guess so. Anyway, looks like your band goes first. Break a leg." Blaine said excitedly.

"What?" Blake said and Blaine giggled.

"It means good luck." She said and Blake took a deep breath before he and the rest of his band went onstage.

Blaine looked over at Jayn and bit her lip. "I don't want to go last."

"Blaine, we got here last. That's what we get." Jayn said and leaned her head on Drea's shoulder.

"After Romeo is good.." Drea said and KC nodded in agreement.

"Of course. I'm scared to find out how good the rest of the bands are." KC added.

"That was After Romeo, with Love On Lock." Someone said and then motioned for the next band to go on.

"Do you think Hurricane is as good as we practiced? Love On Lock was amazing, and I don't even know how the rest of the songs are going to be." Blaine said nervously.

Love On Lock, Don't Stop, Drag Me Down, Oh Cecelia, Hell Yeah, Get To Know You, and Best Friends. The four girls remembered the names of the songs very easily.

Seven bands later, it was finally Shakespeare's Ending's turn.

"Shakespeare's Ending. You're up." The stagehand said and held the curtain open for the girls to walk onstage.

"Let's do this." Drea whispered before they were handed microphones and walked onstage.

After the last performance, all of the bands were gathered onstage, sitting down.

"Alright.. 5 Seconds Of Summer, One Direction, Janoskians, Midnight Red.. You are all safe." One of the judges said.

"I thought they were only eliminating two bands.." Blake whispered to Drew.

"They are. Let him finish." Drew replied.

"After Romeo and Shakespeare's Ending. You are..."

"Please don't say eliminated. Please don't say eliminated." Blaine whispered to herself.

"Safe! The Vamps and IM5, I'm sorry but you are eliminated!"