Elliot and Bella

Bella's POV

My name is Annabelle Abrams but most people call me Bella. I'm 5'4" and I have long light brown, wavy hair. I'm 17 and I am a model but I don't really want to be, but my mom makes me. I'm 17 and live in Florida.

I don't have many friends, because people think I am stuck up because I am a model, but I'm really not. I'm really quiet and my best friend is Vanessa Emerson. She is the total opposite of me she is loud, funny, and really pretty.

Vanessa has a boyfriend and his

name is Mark something, I don't really know him that well.

Mark has a friend named Elliot, he is amazingly attractive, but he never notices me. I think I have talked to him once or twice when I was at school, but he probably doesn't even know my name. Maybe I should talk to him more, or would he think I was annoying?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elliot's POV

My name is Elliot Hudson, I'm 5'11" and i have dark, brown hair. I'm 17, I play football and baseball.

I have a huge crush on this girl named Bella, but I have a girlfriend named Amber. She is a really huge slut and every time I'm with her all she wants to do is have sex. I think I might break up with her, but I don't want to ruin my reputation. Not only that, but Bella is all I ever think about.

My dad is in very bad condition and my mom died shortly after she gave birth to me. My dad is all I have left, and I cant think about my life if I lost him. I would have no one left.

I can't remember the last time I was happy. Not like the 'smile it off I will be ok' happy. No, actually 100% happy.

I really want to start talking to Annabelle, but I'm not really sure how to start the conversation. I don't want to be really awkward either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

Ugh. First day of school, what can be worst? I'm going into my senior year with only one friend. Awesome. The guy that I like has no idea that I exist and I'm pretty sure that everyone hates me after what happened last year at the most popular party of the century.

~Flashback~

"No, V, I don't want to go tonight we have finals tomorrow and I can't fail my junior year over some party that I wasn't even invited to." I said to Vanessa.

"Fine be the one everyone thinks is a nerd, but don't blame me I tried to help you out."

"Whatever V, if I go we leave when I want to ok?"

"Ok, fine, whatever. But at least try to have fun?

*Few hours later*

We finally got to the party where people where crowded around the door trying to get in. I was wearing a short dress that was black at the top with jewels, and a white color at the bottom that ruffled out. My shoes were teal 5" heels that I only wore once to Vanessa's sweet sixteen. I was wearing way more makeup than usual because I didn't have the choice to do it myself. I was wearing a gold eye shadow that was really shimmery and fake eyelashes and a lot of eyeliner. I didn't really think I needed that much makeup but apparently I did to V. My hair was French braided up the back of my head because I didn't really have time to fix it where I could wear it down. At the top it was in a twisted bun. There was a teal lace bow in the back. To be honest I looked pretty good.

We got in line to go in and as soon as we did the host of the party, Justin Davis, came walking out and we got to go in. When we were in I lost Vanessa in the crowd. Great. I went over to the bar thing and I saw Elliot. Ok be cool Bella its just normal day.

"Hey you are Vanessa's friend right? Umm Annabelle?" Elliot screamed over the loud music. AHHH he new my name! Ok calm down.

"Hey yeah most people call me Bella."

"Oh ok cool." Nice going now he thinks you are a control freak.. ugh. What do I say?

"Yeah, uhm-" I got cut off by him.

"I'm Elliot. I'm Mark's friend"

"Oh yeah cool. I think we have Chemistry together.. I mean like the class not like he relation because.. ok I'm just gonna stop talking."

"Haha you're funny, do you wanna dance?" OH MY GAWD...

"Sure!"

We walked out to part of the floor where few people were and we started to dance. I got pushed by someone beside me and I bumped into one of the light set ups. Of course it fell and caught on fire. Awesome. Everyone stood there for a second and just looked at me and then chaos occurred. Everyone got out safely but I was to blame for Justin's house burning down and ruining the best party ever.

~Flashback ends~

Yeah that was a fun night. That was the last time I talked to Elliot. When I walked in the school doors everyone just stared at me. I went over to Vanessa and Mark and I started to tear up. Vanessa pulled me into the bathroom and she told me to forget everyone. When I finally stopped crying I walked out of the bathroom and walked straight into someone. I looked up and saw that it was Elliot.... Of course that would happen to me.

A/N

Hey guys so tell me how you like the story. Vote and comment and tell people so I can have readers! I will update every chance that I get.

Please Vote(:

~Katie(: xx