Remember Me ✿

Song: Party in my Head by September. 

✯This is based on a true story.

♫ And real people. 

Don't forget to comment, vote, and fan! <3

The Dreamer ツ

******************

There's always gonna be that 'why me? what I do?' moments when your just staring at that one crush you've longed to get over so many times, but there's just something about the way he moves, the way he flickers his eyes in your direction that sparks some hope in you that beats it the odds of anything else; the knowing looks of your friends, that distasteful purse of the lips, that one though coming in mind, 'What does she look in him? She's wayyy too good for him. She could do better.' 

And he doesn't even have a future anyways. 

That was seventh grade. 

Eight grade came to a stop in front of me, throwing him to the side as I stepped in another year without him.

I started talking to myself of how I shouldn't beat myself up of every girl he talked to, smiled at, laughed at, etc.

How I shouldn't get so jealous. 

Not that I was invisible to him or anything, but we just didn't talk much.... Not that year, anyways. 

The obvious tension between us start becoming obvious that year. 

To us. And to a lot more people. 

Then I started becoming ignorant. Ignoring his stares, ignoring his obvious actions, ignoring the stares of his friends, ignoring it all. 

My crush for him started dimming out. 

I hoped for a new start in one of those selective enrollment high schools as the pressure started coming in from the teachers; Honey, fill this up, Hey, this seems to suit you! You've got the points kid--or whatever--, go for it. 

I did. 

I didn't get selected for anything. 

And that sucked 'cause I was barely coming out more and more as a teen and this teen--or panda--wanted to share some of her knowledge around. 

And I don't know if George Washington High School is the place for it... 

And what sucked more was that he was going. (Of course) 

A lot of kids from our school are going. It's practically going be the high school version of Jane Addams.

I just hoped for the best, and that hopefully I wouldn't have four more years of douchebag. 

Like Stewie said in that one Family Guy episode, but I was SO not going there. 

Hopefully, I just completely forgot about him that it doesn't have to matter that I'm trapped in a class with him. 

I pray to the gods that actually do care about me, that they hear this message and remove the bastard away from me. 

I don't want to get sucked in again... I can't--wouldn't be able to handle something that never even started or ended. 

It was just a hopeless thing for a hopeless girl to even illusion herself in. 

Those eyes.

Those magnetic, brown eyes that seemed to pull your soul without your will, making my brain tingle with awe as I got lost in their depths.